Barao teammate calls UFC "crooks" for making him fight Dillashaw

nJUgsVU.png

Cute but I haven't seen any excuses made by Barao.

So his team mate speaks for him?

lol you guys.

I think it's just a reflection of the camp. For instance, when Benavidez got KTFO by MM I didn't hear any of his brothers at TAM try and say the kind of crazy shit that Sandro did.

its unfortunate some of these guys can't take a loss, for fuck sakes Barao was like a -1100 favorite

Robbie Lawler is not complaining and he if came off a grueling war against Johny Hendricks.

I only vaguely recognize this Sandro's name and had no prior opinion of him. I will now root for him to lose.

Well, just one dudes opinion, doesn't reflect on Renan. Dude was probably just pissed.

But yeah, excuse train..

It doesnt reflect on Barao?

yeah it does cause even if he didnt say it alot of people will feel he feels this way but is having his buddy say it to take the heat off him.

If thats not the case then Sandro put Barao in a bad position cause he is gonna get asked about this and so is Dana.

Barao is either gonna have to say yes this is how I feel or no thats not true, he is gonna either make Sandro or the UFC look bad.

So if Barao didnt feel this way then Sandro just put Barao in a bad spot by opening his mouth.

Brazilians are so weird, how dare the UFC make me fight someone good enough to beat me, I'm used to fighting local brazilian fighters to pad my stats lol.

brazil didnt say that...marlon sandro did.

People from america make excuses as well.

Everything a brazilian says or does is generalized towards the entire country here. Only americans and europeans are individuals, apparently. We brazilians are all the same and we dedicate our day to making excuses, death threats and commiting crimes.

He's making it sound like Barao fought twice in 2 weeks back to back. And even then, Chris Leben did that.

I only vaguely recognize this Sandro's name and had no prior opinion of him. I will now root for him to lose.

In that case google Sandro vs Curran - you'll find it quite satisfying

Back