Barao is the most impressive champion.

Hooliganx

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
When you take into consideration how important style match ups are at the elite level Renan Barao has by far the most impressive UFC run.

Pickett, Wineland, Faber, McDonald and Scott Jorgenson is an awesome run.

He's never even looked like he was in trouble once either.

However if Cruz comes back and beats him, the chances are all this will be forgotten because interim titles are meaningless.

Can't wait for him to knock Cruz the f out.

He is the man there, but his opposition has been hurt. Cain and JDS have looked great outside of the losses to each other .

Well I would say Aldo's the more impressive champ. First and only feather weight champ so far. Cleaned the division out and beat the former champ a weight class above him. Not to mention his win streak as well...

Respect for Barao, but I've gotta go with Aldo.

Faber has always looked just as dangerous at FW as BW
Edgar is a great win for anyone
Florian is a great win at FW and a tough style matchup
Mendes could be the GSP of a weightclass that didn't have Aldo in it

And though we've seen him gassed or out-pointed for a bit, we've never seen Aldo in real trouble either.

Respect for Barao, but I've gotta go with Aldo.

Faber has always looked just as dangerous at FW as BW
Edgar is a great win for anyone
Florian is a great win at FW and a tough style matchup
Mendes could be the GSP of a weightclass that didn't have Aldo in it

And though we've seen him gassed or out-pointed for a bit, we've never seen Aldo in real trouble either.

I always saw Mendes as an Ellenberger who got his shit together real good or a TRT Frankie. Lol

I disagree.

Although he should have been handed the real belt by now, he's still technically the interim champ and has never taken the belt from the champion.

Pettis and Aldo are more impressive to me for sure, and I'd say Cain and Mighty Mouse as well.

A very impressive fighter none the less.

He is very impressive and I see him and McDonald being rivals. Barao doesn't get enough recognition.

Renan has been put in trouble before though, in the McDonald fight. Then he regrouped and took control of the fight.

He's been in trouble, McDonald rocked him several times.

Back