Barao had a rough weight cut ?

BringCodyBack

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
He looked he was abount to feint at any momment, the guy is a monster BW. Do you guys think it will affect tomorows performance?

Time to put some money on TJ

He has a rough weight cut anytime he cuts weight. The guy likely walks around, not even fat at 170. Everybody knows his weight cut is huge but he's great at recovering from it and has never even gassed, iirc.

Going to bet the home equity, 401K, profit sharing returns, and stock portfolio assets on TJ and retire a millionaire Sunday morning

He said it was his best weight cut ever in the vblog, soo....don't be so sure mr. 401k

He said it was his best weight cut ever in the vblog, soo....don't be so sure mr. 401k

Brazilian bullshit , maybe it was the worst weight cut ever.

is normal

Something "sounded" wrong

I love weight cut analysis. My favorite was the guy telling everyone Johnny Hendricks had a bad cut because he didn't flex long enough on the scale.

Going to bet the home equity, 401K, profit sharing returns, and stock portfolio assets on TJ and retire a millionaire Sunday morning

I always take my betting advice from this forum. It's made me the man I am today...thumbless and all.

Yeah.. That weight cut really effected him against Faber

He looked better than usual imo.

I love weight cut analysis. My favorite was the guy telling everyone Johnny Hendricks had a bad cut because he didn't flex long enough on the scale.

I'm pretty sure it was the shaking part though.

oh, sure sign imo

I believe you're missing out the part where he looked like he had Parkinson's while flexing.

But yes, largely speculation over weight cuts just fills the inevitable void of waiting for an event.

Oh, c'mon... How many times more are we gonna have this threads and the next day Barao destroys the other guy?

This subject comes up every time he fights.

Then he dominates.

feint1
fānt/
noun
a deceptive or pretended blow, thrust, or other movement, especially in boxing or fencing.
"a brief feint at the opponent's face"
synonyms: bluff, blind, ruse, deception, subterfuge, hoax, trick, ploy, device, dodge, sham, pretense, cover, smokescreen, distraction, contrivance; More
verb
verb: feint; 3rd person present: feints; past tense: feinted; past participle: feinted; gerund or present participle: feinting
make a deceptive or distracting movement, typically during a fight.
"he feinted left, drawing a punch and slipping it"
pretend to throw a (punch or blow) in order to deceive or distract an opponent.
"Feinting a left, I bobbed to the right"
Origin

late 17th century: from French feinte, past participle (used as a noun) of feindre

I'm pretty sure it was the shaking part though.

The shaking was mentioned, but the guy I'm talking about used the phrase, "dropping the pose" and mentioned him flexing specifically to describe it.

feint1
fānt/
noun
a deceptive or pretended blow, thrust, or other movement, especially in boxing or fencing.
"a brief feint at the opponent's face"
synonyms: bluff, blind, ruse, deception, subterfuge, hoax, trick, ploy, device, dodge, sham, pretense, cover, smokescreen, distraction, contrivance; More
verb
verb: feint; 3rd person present: feints; past tense: feinted; past participle: feinted; gerund or present participle: feinting
make a deceptive or distracting movement, typically during a fight.
"he feinted left, drawing a punch and slipping it"
pretend to throw a (punch or blow) in order to deceive or distract an opponent.
"Feinting a left, I bobbed to the right"
Origin

late 17th century: from French feinte, past participle (used as a noun) of feindre

I just watched the highlights. I usually just check if the fighter drinks right after weighing. Did he drink right after?
But yeah, I agree the Nov Uniao guys need to hire a nutritionist or a better one for sure!

Back