Barao did not seem to be him self during the fight?

Iraq

Black belt in spinning shit
@White
Reaction score
A bad weigh cut?
It seems like he was exhausted by the weigh cut or something else. I am not a huge Barao fan but I do like him as a fighter and a former champion. I congratulate Dillashaw for the performance and the win.
Any other thing that the media or Barao said after the fight?
Of course there is no excuses, but honestly Barao was not himself in that fight.

Might've had something to do with getting knocked to the floor like a broken hat rack.

He looked normal until that happened.

Barao said it was the easiest weight cut yet. He had no excuses whatsoever, I still fail to see why fans have to make them up for him.

No excuses...

...but excuses

A bad weigh cut?
It seems like he was exhausted by the weigh cut or something else. I am not a huge Barao fan but I do like him as a fighter and a former champion. I congratulate Dillashaw for the performance and the win.
Any other thing that the media or Barao said after the fight?
Of course there is no excuses, but honestly Barao was not himself in that fight.

An asswhuppin will do that to ya

He looked how he always looks when it started. TJ just looked better.

Something did seem a little off, the way he was describing himself as a 'sniper' blah blah seemed a bit forced. TJ was just ready for him and beat him to the punch most times.

Getting cracked in the face does that to you..

His performance didn't look like it usually does because he was getting beat up. Or do you think it's inconceivable that he could have lost without there being some kind of excuse?

he was doing bad in the beginning was aggressive and was getting countered very badly, but once he started laying back a bit and getting dillashaw to come to him he started doing good. but by the time that happened he looked like he was in some kinda daze and not himself.

Dillashaw blasted him early on, he more than likely ended up fighting the rest of the fight in a concussed state.

Yes getting punched in the face repetitively will make most people "not look like them selfs" in a fight.

not sure + the lack of sponsors on his clothing
not sure what was up with him
it felt weird since hte minute he was walking in and looking at his sponsor clothing and such

Mike-Tyson.png

Underestimate Opponent, get shocked , lost - great lesson for next time!
He should come back stronger

Something did seem a little off, the way he was describing himself as a 'sniper' blah blah seemed a bit forced. TJ was just ready for him and beat him to the punch most times.

Ever played halo and tried to snipe one of your friends who kept looking at your screen, watching the way you were trying to line up your shot, and jumping around all over the place accordingly? It's kind of like that.

IMO him getting rocked that early is what made him be more tentative than usual. He did seem slower than his previous fights, but then again it could be just TJ being faster than him.

More excuses huh???

He was whooped by a better fighter was it.

Back