Bar

MMABr

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
not sure if already posted. I saw the intv by Ded

I'm really happy barao doesnt have any excuses. True champion. My hat is off to TJ, huge upset

Thanks for the link. Good read.

Barao overlooked this kid and paid for it with his belt. TJ wont have the element of surprise next time around and will give that belt back to its rightful owner.

In other words he had a concussion.

These fighters better hope neuroscience advances rapidly or they're going to have some problems.

Barao is the brazillian zombie.. dude never starts coming forward;;
much heart, so feeels, many hits

I wouldn't be surprised if he spent the rest of the fight being concussed.

That said he was a step or two behind TJ even before the knockdown.

Barao basically said that he was already out in rd 1 yet TJ needed 4 more rds to finish him.

Reminds me what Dan Henderson said when he fought Carlos Newton and got caught with a huge right hand in the 1st round.

One thing we know about Barao is that he can take a fucken punch!

Thanks for the link. Good read.

Barao overlooked this kid and paid for it with his belt. TJ wont have the element of surprise next time around and will give that belt back to its rightful owner.

What was the element of surprise? That TJ can beat the everliving shit out of him for five rounds then finish him?

Your level of butthurt over the weekend has been legendary.

he didn't overlook anyone, he got hit by a good punch. shit happens in a fight.

Barao basically said that he was already out in rd 1 yet TJ needed 4 more rds to finish him.

Basically out yet had enough sense for head movement, combinations, takedown attempts, listening to his corner, etc.

"Basically"...the same thing? lol

Back