Bar

barao will be back, ts will still be nobody.

Make your own conclusions

They didn't force him at gunpoint to fight. His opponent fought a much harder fight around the same time.

I fully believe Renan shit the bed and had a bad fight but this isn't the reason. I think he can be champion again.

Attribute it to whatever you wish to, " too soon" , weight cut, but he just looked off from the start. Just like Romero did against Brunson. Everyone started shitting on Romero after that fight. He was the underdog against Tavares. On paper Tavares was going to wreck it , but the opposite happened. Why? Cause we started judging a fighter on one "off" day fight. That is the mistake people are making with Barao. I have no doubt in my mind that he will take the belt back.

Attribute it to whatever you wish to, " too soon" , weight cut, but he just looked off from the start. Just like Romero did against Brunson. Everyone started shitting on Romero after that fight. He was the underdog against Tavares. On paper Tavares was going to wreck it , but the opposite happened. Why? Cause we started judging a fighter on one "off" day fight. That is the mistake people are making with Barao. I have no doubt in my mind that he will take the belt back.

Romero looked off against Brunson? Barao against Dillashaw?

Brah you sound biased af. Brunson was simply a better fighter then Romero till he gassed and Barao was up against an uber motivated Dillashaw. Calm down.

Back