Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
The same guy that in 2008 fought in August 30
Then two fights in the same night in 25 September
And fougth again a fourth time in November 29

4 fights in 3 months.

Make your own conclusions

Not sure what you are suggesting but he said this several times before the fight.

It is known.

Little too late to be complaining now. Even if it was stated prior to the fight. He signed the dotted line, he choose to fight. No fighter can be forced to fight, its up to their discretion. It's not like he took heavy damage in his prior fight either. Or any of his fights.

4 fights in 3 months.

There is a difference in taking those fights in smaller shows and title fights that require much much time and preparation.

He fought 3 title fights in 8 months.....that's not easy

Renan do Nascimento Mota Pegado wouldn't be saying anything about it if he had won, nor would his teammates. Nice scapegoat doe.

4 fights in 3 months.

I am not partial to this x champ, however, from his past fights he looked off. Not sure why, perhaps t.j. Was his kryptonite.

4 fights in 3 months.

2008 was so long ago TS your balls hadn't even dropped yet.

That's my conclusion.

too many shitty threads attempting ti hate on Barao when before UFC 173 everyone was on his dick...fucking shertards

i will say he just looked... off
it happens.
he seemed to have an off night and TJ looked great.
ya win some ya lose some. barao is still young and has a great career still ahead of him. who knows how a re match could go? hes really only a win or 2 away from it.

train for 5 round and cut that amount of weight is freaking hard. He was training hard since December nonstop. I do think his body was off after that huge weight cut.

I never saw Barao that way like a zombie even before the big punch.

Your notion of time tends to be warped when you're getting paid $200 per fight

His fight with Faber was short and easy. He agreed to do this one and I'm sure the thought he would easily win.

You dont hear women like Ronda say that or guys in their mid 40's like Hendo either. How long was his last fight anways?

He hasb't lost in ten years...
Give him some time to rest and consider things before jumping all over what he says...

train for 5 round and cut that amount of weight is freaking hard. He was training hard since December nonstop. I do think his body was off after that huge weight cut.

I never saw Barao that way like a zombie even before the big punch.

Because TJ was making him look like a zombie since he was faster and more unpredictable than Barao. Barao just never got used to his style/timing/angles/footwork/techniques. He kept on eating that left high kick with his head.. and then simple 1-2's he kept eating them because of all the feints and stance/height switching that TJ did, along with TJ's superior speed and ability to not telegraph since he coupled it in with unpredictability and a varied game(going for takedowns, opening with uppercuts, high kick feints, etc etc).

Almost 4 months removed from a fight he took no damage in. "Too soon".

Back