Bar

Didnt have the belt long enough for that. Jones and Aldo are the only ones at this point that deserve that.

lots of class, I think he needs one good top 5-8 win then a rematch

im just fucking happy i didnt have to watch another one of his victory dances

It could be. He might be insinuating that he was too tired to effectively train and therefore was not fully prepared for the fight.

I don't think that's what he was trying to say, but it could be.

How could that be what he was trying to say when he immediately says afterwards that he had a good camp and before that he said he was prepared?

How is wanting a rematch for a titleshot an excuse? He would be a dumbass if he wanted anything else.

what? the excuse (if you want to call it that) was
The training was very hard. I was well prepared, I can't say I wasn't and have no excuses. I wanted to rest a bit more,

how you came to your conclusion baffles me.

"I have no excuses...but here's my excuse"
Take a nap and beat up a contender first, Renan. This immediate rematch shit is just out of control. I have no interest in seeing someone who got their ass kicked for almost 25 minutes get an immediate rematch and stymie a division that just got interesting again.

Seriously you think that is making excuses?

Before the fight he had said many times he wanted a rest but stepped up to save the card. Its fact and he said he was ready anyway.

I really hate this shit that anything a fighetr says after a fight is an excuse, its fucking childish.

Can you name a single fighter who has never made an excuse similar to Renan?
Please name one and I have no doubt I can find them saying things you would call "excuses".
Please try!!!

Also he said I want it, as any fighter should say, if he said he was owed a rematch (as many others have before him) it would be a very different comment.

Mizugaki v Barao for #1 contender

Dillashaw v Assancao for title fight

Agreed.

No point even thinking about Cruz, he is basically a write off until he says he can fight.

In my mind Silva shouldn't have gotten an immediate rematch so there is no way in hell Barao does

Why should Barao get an immediate rematch for getting dominated for 4 1/2 rounds then KOd?

this definitely does not deserve and immidiate rematch. that was a one sided beatdown.

you post was perfect right up until the part in bold. Cruz when he finally comes back needs a gimmie fight, not a monster like Barao.

TJ vs Assuncao
Barao vs Mizaguki -for title shot
Faber/Bruce Leeroy winner vs Cruz (after gimmie fight) for next title shot.

makes perfect sense to me.

Please stop insulting the rightful bantamweight champion, he doesn't need to be given anything, he'll come back destroying like he used to!

love barao but he dont deserve it. he got beat real bad, then finished.

cruz vs barao for next shot at the belt i say.

and before ppl start saying well how come anderson got an immediate rematch, anderson ruled his division for years. barao was dominant, but not for that long and he got absolutely wrecked from start to finish.

Yeah... he doesn't deserve it but lets a give a shot to someone who pulls out of injuries every month and hasn't fought for 2 years...

Barao deserves a rematch, not a few fights and then get the rematch.

I think he should get one after Raphael. Maybe one mid of the pack tune-up fight, just to make sure he is still mentally sharp.

He got destroyed in that fight, he doesn't deserve one, if he destroys his next opponent (top 5 guy), then I say give him a shot, but not immediately after losing like that.

Please stop insulting the rightful bantamweight champion, he doesn't need to be given anything, he'll come back destroying like he used to!

wow, if you think i was insulting Cruz....then my god, I don't know what to say. Giving a former champ who has been injured for so long a gimmie fight makes perfect sense.

An early lucky punch and it took till round 5 to finish Barao. Barao wins easily in a rematch barring lucky events in Dillaboy's favor.

Back