Crime Bar owner who shot attacker charged and takes own life

What are the terrorist threats?

I don't see any possible additional evidence that could be introduced that would make this anything other than a clear cut case of self-defense.

"[Special Prosecutor Frederick Franklin] reiterated that Douglas County Attorney Don Kleine said the shooting of James Scurlock by Jake Gardner was self-defense but that the investigation may reveal otherwise. Franklin says Omaha police talked with about 60 people and went through many videos."

"There was evidence that was gathered and presented to the grand jury about activity that Jake Gardner was engaged in prior to even coming in contact with James Scurlock," he said. "Evidence to reasonably be construed as an intent to use a firearm for purposes of killing someone. You will want to know what it is, and I can't tell you about it. But what I can tell you is that that evidence comes primarily from Jake Gardner himself."

indicted.
if he's innocent, hopefully he's foudn innocent. if he's guilty, hopefully hes found guilty.
i think its reasonable that self-defense that results in death be heavily investigated.

<{monica}>

JoyousEveryIrishdraughthorse-max-1mb.gif

Glad someone caught that

I'm curious what this evidence could possibly be. Regardless of what his intentions were in being there, it seems pretty clear that he didn't initiate the violence that actually occurred.

Wait a sec, the kid jumped on his back?

Okay fuck this shit. Are we all forgetting something here?

No matter what your beef is the second you put someone in a situation were they have to fear for their personal safety and well-being, all bets are off.

After some fuck ran up and blasted his dad from behind. Then he is attacked by two people after he shows he has a gun-still in his waist. After he fires two shots to scare them off, scurlock jumps on his back and starts to choke him

you know what, it is exactly 93% peaceful. He is getting attacked for 20 seconds and he only fires a gun during 1.4 seconds of that-exactly 93% peaceful

Exactly. As mostly peaceful as a guy can get.

Going down this rabbit hole reminded me of the stupid rumor back in the day that 311 was actually code for the KKK

Good to see the band debunk that

Back