Bar fight, witch fighter would be the scariest to face?

iWas

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Mine is Mark Hunt just because I know he won’t stop even if I hit him with a chair.

Yes, me and my friends are drunk and having an argument. Sorry for shit posting.

Hunt always stops, once you're unconcious.

Anyway Ngannou or Jones in just about any situation would be terrifying. Prime Cain too.

i will fight any witch dont even care
Fuck I most have read that word a hundred times and I always fail to write it right.

I got a B+ in English but always fail that fucking word. My bad.

usa_today_9087938.0.jpg

Didn't Hendo fuck up a bunch of guys in a bar?

Edit: He floored some bouncers lmao.

Who remember the end of Carwin vs Mir?

id hate to fight one of the little guys, would be embarrassing getting beat up by a guy the size of a sixth grader. Wouldnt mind a big dude beating me up though.. either way id sue

Didn't Hendo fuck up a bunch of guys in a bar?
Oh he is a long time favorite for me so god I hope so.

I know it exists a famous interview with Brock when they ask him about the last time he fought in the streets and he tells a story about some drunk fool smacking a glass in his head and the police came and the fool was sleeping but still I would be more scared of Henderson or Hunt.

Fuck Hendo could be a grandpa and still kick my arse.

They all end bad ...

But:

Enter a drunk and Cheque drops/halotestin’d up Wanderlei circa 2003 in a dark alley and your going to hate the beating before, during, and afterwards.

Here is former boxing champ knocking out some piece of shit trying to mess with him.

Tip for the future. If people are screaming “don’t do it champ” stop messing with the older feller because he will fuck you up.

Great choice.
I’m from Sweden and the story when he beat up 6 guards at a night club is famous here. Fadde Darwich, the guard leader is famous in Sweden and he got knocked the fuck out.

Back