Bantamweight is great

it's good when it's good. Fighters don't fight as much as they used to so anytime i find a fighter i enjoy, it's frustrating to wait 6-12 months to see them fight each time instead of the 2-4 it used to be.

It's the best division in terms of upcoming prospects who haven't been beaten in the UFC yet. You've got Petr Yan, Cory Sandhagen, Nathaniel Wood, Said Nurmagomedov, Raoni Barcelos and Song Yadong coming up undefeated in the promotion, then you've got people on good runs like Chito Vera, Aljamain Sterling, Montel Jackson, Casey Kenney and Khalid Taha.

Then you've got established dangerous dudes like Cody Garbrandt, John Dodson, Marlon Moraes, Raphael Assuncao, Jimmie Rivera, Cody Stamann, Rob Font and Thomas Almeida if he ever fights again.

Even a few x factors like Ricky Simon and Sean O'Malley.

Great division.

Dont know what you talking about im 6,5 350 lbs and 5% bodyfat like every sherdoger
That's a bad man right there. I'm 6"1 215 pounds of sculpted steel ( and quite perty too) and I've been in 1 fistfight in my life and got my ass kicked but in defense, she was tough as nails .

Nobody at 135 can touch Dominic when he is healthy. You know, like... a decade ago or whatever

Back