Banned Substances List

Discussion in 'Dieting / Supplement Discussion' started by hardheart, Dec 24, 2012.

1. hardheart

hardheart Brown Belt

Because its been asked so many times here, I popped across this tonight and thought it would be good to post this up for everyone.

Download Link from VADA here

Please keep in mind, this is the VADA link, not the official WADA list. I haven't noticed much difference except it seems Marijuana is not listed on the VADA list, whereas it is listed in WADA.

2. JonesBones

JonesBones Excuse my contraflow

Kizer was asked why pot was illegal and he said because the NSAC, and I'm assuming other comissions, follow WADA's lead on banned substances.

Funny thing is, the last batch of Olympics athletes, like 10,000, had absolutely zero testosterone exemptions, and something like two in their entire history. One of those two was for a guy who literally had his balls ripped off in an accident. The UFC has an athlete pool of only a few hundred and like 5 guys on TRT. It is obviously being exploited.

3. August West

August West Brown Belt

Why is oxycodone banned, but hydrocodone isn't?

4. hardheart

hardheart Brown Belt

Possibly, possibly not. I seem to remember reading that constant physical exertion + head trauma = recipe for low T. The difference here is that the Olympic athletes don't have head trauma. It kind of makes me wonder how much of the psych problems we see in former NFL players is because they go low/0 on T and don't get the necessary medical attention for it or refuse it due to male ego.

5. InZain

InZain Orange Belt

I'd fail the test right now on multiple levels lol.