News Bangkok Ready Tyrone is in Thailand Training 'Em Hands

Threw more punches in that 30 second clip than in his last 10 fights

He’ll just back up to the fence and do nothing as usual.

Then Dan Hardy dominated that Swick and no one gives credit to Dan

Dan is amazing as an analyst/commentator. I know he wants one more scrap. Hopefully he’s picked up on a few things in the years off.

watch out, now he's gonna throw TWO right hands every couple minutes instead of one!

Shit, he actually threw more punches in that vid than in his last fight

Everytime I hear Thailand I think of Cyborg dodging USADA

He’s not broke that’s for sure
He's not a media darling either. It's called a professional fighter -- who was forced to do a version of \boogie\ woman.

That's why he was a 'Joanna' when he went up against Usman. Not that Usman isn't top UFC talent.

Hope T-Wood banks more heavy paydays. How I feel about it.<mma3>

Joe Rogan would call that “world class boxing”.
Yeah, except for two things.

1. MMA striking isn't martial arts. Generally speaking.{<RR}
  2. Tyron has specifically invested himself in improving, very focused in improving himself following his destruction by Rory MacDonald. T-Wood, a wrestler by background.<22>
Professional MMA coaching wise, what's to criticize (I'll answer that one: NOTHING.)?

Kickboxing/muay thai fighters are terrible with their hands.
Western boxing ftw
Darren Till: Tyron Woodley was better than me at UFC 228 | ESPN

•Sep 8, 2018

ESPN MMA

566K subscribers

Darren Till speaks with Phil Murphy after being submitted by Tyron Woodley in the main event of UFC 228. Till compliments Woodley for the second-round victory and that it “kills”

Thailand. It's more than a start. +1 Tyron.<mma4>

I cant stand the way Twood fires his right-hand, he lifts his elbow up every time its horrific

Yeah, except for two things.

1. MMA striking isn't martial arts. Generally speaking.{<RR}
  2. Tyron has specifically invested himself in improving, very focused in improving himself following his destruction by Rory MacDonald. T-Wood, a wrestler by background.<22>
Professional MMA coaching wise, what's to criticize (I'll answer that one: NOTHING.)?
Did you mean to reply to my post?

It's funny how almost none of these MMA fighters except those that actively train Muay Thai (like Valentina or Joanna) look good striking a heavy bag...

Back