News Bangkok Ready Tyrone is in Thailand Training 'Em Hands

Kickboxing/muay thai fighters are terrible with their hands.
Western boxing ftw

OYj7WG.gif

BlissfulBlackandwhiteIrishredandwhitesetter.gif
Shallow.<3>

p.s. How's Rory doing these days?<MaryseShutIt>

What a waste of time. He is still, in average, only going to throw 3.7 strikes per round.

And yet he looked like a fucking statue against Usman

Nice to see Mike Swick looking healthy, I know he was battling a serious condition that ended is UFC career.

I'll never forget his fight with Ben Saunders.... Ben was on a tear at the time and everyone thought he would run through Mike, but he proved them otherwise. Damn I miss the old UFC.

Mike is around pretty frequently, he’s been a mainstay at AKA Thailand for years, I’m pretty sure he runs it.

He’s cornered various fighters throughout the years too, he’s around more often than you think (not just you but others itt), he’s looked fine everytime I’ve seen em.

Woodley has all the punches in training for years. Never in his fights.
I hope he finally puts it together

Woodley has all the punches in training for years. Never in his fights.
I hope he finally puts it together

Its symptomatic of guys who spend a lot of time on bags and pads but don’t do much in the way of striking only sparring.

Its so easy to look good if you’re training with someone who knows how to hold pads well, but if you’re not putting it into practice against a love opponent it’s not all the much better than the old Kata stuff you would see in Karate.

Hope we see a rejuvenated woodly, would be great for the division

He’s weirdly not really extending on his punches, or putting much force into anything, besides the right hand.

The lead hand hooks, in particular, look like trash.

But these could also be conditioning drills, so maybe the point is just to throw as much and as quickly as possible. I mean, he certainly is going for it in that regard.
100% agree.

Funny enough even when we do condition drills... every muay thai coach here ask you to extend you arms.

If Tyron trains like a Thai he will be in top condition. Those guys have cardio for days.

It's no wonder he's had shoulder injuries his right elbow is so high when he throws a straight. Really odd/bad technique for someone so athletic

Mike is around pretty frequently, he’s been a mainstay at AKA Thailand for years, I’m pretty sure he runs it.

He’s cornered various fighters throughout the years too, he’s around more often than you think (not just you but others itt), he’s looked fine everytime I’ve seen em.

Happy to hear that. Did he ever go into detail about the condition he was battling? I know he kept it under wraps for a long time.

Everything’s cheaper in Thailand so I guess that works out for his Broke Ass.

Nice to see Mike Swick looking healthy, I know he was battling a serious condition that ended is UFC career.

I'll never forget his fight with Ben Saunders.... Ben was on a tear at the time and everyone thought he would run through Mike, but he proved them otherwise. Damn I miss the old UFC.
Then Dan Hardy dominated that Swick and no one gives credit to Dan

Back