Banging the Iron

Im not sure about the quality of your log. It appears to be in kilograms? And has a severe lack of both curls and random discussions

I log my curls in my paper log. I don't want you stealing my super secret Soviet curl program. My bicep peak is godly, bro.

Great read. I just started a log. I enjoy yours. It definitely gives motivation. Thank you.

Thanks. I do find that surprising to hear/read. Never did I think my misadventures in lifting could be motivational to anyone.

Thanks. I do find that surprising to hear/read. Never did I think my misadventures in lifting could be motivational to anyone.

I am in hood shape but i want to take to the next level. I want to go at it like Patrick Bateman in American Psycho. Your log is inspiring brother. Please check out mine and give feedback too.

1442208_o.gif

Bro, you gotta move somewhere. Get some new scenery.

Asheville?

Anywhere (Except Mississippi) is better than Ohio.

I enjoy it here. A friend of mine owns LTL trucks. He's looking for a driver. You can make 1k a week but you're on the road 10/14 days.

trucking is a mystical lifestyle full of long hauls and hoorz

Fuuuuck trucking. I say that knowing a little bit about the life, my uncle is one. Never sounded like a desirable gig.

my cousin was one as well. We found him in his apartment at 42, dead surrounded by 1000's (no fucking joke) of Anime movies and books.

I immediately thought "what would stick out if people found me dead?" nothing stuck out. I need some more weird hobbys and dead hookers in life.

Snatch
115 5x3

Snatch pulls
150 4x3

Snatch Push press+Drop+OHS
90x5+2+2
100 5x5+1+2

Deads DOH
190x3 held at the top of each rep for a 5 count
210x1 dunno if that's my best DOH. I have a hard time keep track of this shit.

Finally got to a laptop to do this.

Did some jumping because I'm bundle of energy tonight. Not sure of the height, but it's worth noting just to keep track of anything stupid I do.

Sorry to hear about the plates, bro. That's fucked up.

Video is private, btw.

Stepdad. And why ? The fucking genius thought they'd be worth something at a scrapyard. I could've gave him the $1.55.

Should've stolen the bumpers and put them on Craigslist, imo. At least steal something worthwhile.

This is a fucked up thing, brah. Sorry that this shite has to happen. Hopefully there';s a spoiderman meme out there that can make things better... o wait...

spider-man-meme-smooth-criminal_zpsea334661.jpg

Sorry to hear about the plates, bro. That's fucked up.

Video is private, btw.

Its shit, luckily I did manage to turn the situation into a somewhat decent one. After talking things over he said he'd pay me the retail price of the weight set. So I'll be able to grab some more Bumper plates. Still, fuck him for having it ever come to this.

Fixed the video.

This is a fucked up thing, brah. Sorry that this shite has to happen. Hopefully there';s a spoiderman meme out there that can make things better... o wait...

spider-man-meme-smooth-criminal_zpsea334661.jpg

You beautiful fuckhead.

Used to it, unfortunately. My entire family is dysfunctional. Sometimes it's sad, other times it's hilarious.

Couldn't clean for shit today. So I squatted, I'll rebound tomorrow.

Pause squat
160x2
190x2
200 6x1+belt
210x1
195x2

Ab work.

Did some jumping because I'm bundle of energy tonight. Not sure of the height, but it's worth noting just to keep track of anything stupid I do.

Lots of early arm pull leading you to extend early, finishing way behind the catch.

Can't really see your set up position but I feel you need to get your chest more up and open, not sit down so much before you pull, and be more patient with your punch, getting you more on your heels through extension.

Lots of early arm pull leading you to extend early, finishing way behind the catch.

Can't really see your set up position but I feel you need to get your chest more up and open, not sit down so much before you pull, and be more patient with your punch, getting you more on your heels through extension.

anigif_enhanced-buzz-30820-1377029627-39.gif

I suck. Thanks, Dan. I'll get to work on these things.

Lifting wasn't a big deal today. Just wanted to get in and out so I could eat some fucking steak & birthday cake.

Press
60x7
80x5
90 5x3

Squat
180x2 pause
200x1 the belt came undone and fell off. Pissed me off.
220x1

Bought enough plates to get up to 220.

Hurt myself pulling. It went up quick and then all of a sudden it felt like the lower-half of my spine shot out of my skin. Fell to the ground pretty much instantly. But hey, I got my technique work done.

Hope it's nothing too serious belph. Was it your birthday yesterday? If so, many happy returns!

Back