Banging the Iron

belph

Pissing into the wind.
@Silver
Reaction score
Last edited:
CrossFit doing well for you. Congrats man.

Front squat paused. 3 seconds
130x3
155x2
170x1
175x1
180x1
170 4x1

Hang clean (lowered yo below the knee and then paused it at the knee.)
100x2
120x2
130x1
140x1
145x1 probably a PR.

DB presses and BB rows were also done.

By the looks of it you are running the program jake suggested, right? Kill it, bruv.

Goddamn solid squatting belph!

That's a nice casual hang clean.

2 Monstahs

Solid effort

asianchic4Zert0.jpg

What does she have to do with MONSTER brand energy drinks you may ask yourself

Well She was a.childhood friend of MONSTER's VP in charge of marketing, I swear

Come on now. And that's a real PR too, not a made up one.

I think you can put up a decent number and still have a shit day. IIRC I just felt miserable that day.

CrossFit doing well for you. Congrats man.

Rich Fronning is my hero.

Goddamn solid squatting belph!

Thanks, C-dawg

Uh I'll update some recent events, I'm still lifting just not logging on here. Front squatted 195 and snatch grip push pressed 145 the other day. Paused 200 for a beltless double as well.

That's a nice casual hang clean.

Thanks, I was surprised to get it. I hate hang cleans, with a passion so I never really do them.

You know what? Everyone has a cool, new log. I want one too. Pushing the reset button on mine as soon as I'm back to training normally.

Happy new Log, Belph!:icon_chee

I'll stick with Avengers Assemble for as long as possible; one cannot improve on perfection.:cool:

Happy new Log, Belph!:icon_chee

I'll stick with Avengers Assemble for as long as possible; one cannot improve on perfection.:cool:

Maybe mine can be something to do with the Defenders. Or the Justice League.

Maybe I'll just call it "I'M BATMAN".

The Russians with all their science are watching, so am I...
tumblr_mfhlfqEqCL1s0tnt7o1_1280.jpg

powerogskull.gif

Good luck with new log, belph!

By the looks of it you are running the program jake suggested, right? Kill it, bruv.

Yeah, I skimmed it and it really made sense. I'm hoping for any progress at this point.

And this happens to be an excellent choice.

The flyers are on tomorrow, or so I'm told. You watching ?

Say whhhhat??

they-live-alien.jpg

Oh baby. New log time.

Yeah, the old one had over 4000 replies. A lot of OT content too, and as a show of good faith to our smurphy overlords, I moved on. Plus with me starting to do triples, I thought starting a third "they live log" was funny for some reason.

@Crza and pink, thanks !

@Nk, [image to appear soon]

Power clean and power/push jerk
90 5x3 ( did 'em together to finish quicker.)

Push press
80 5x5 not hard at all. It shouldn't be, I mean I can just press this after all.

Glad to see you're doing that Catalyst program. I think that will work well for you. The next twelve weeks will allow you to build technique, as well as some strength, then moving on to the six weeks squat cycle will get you some much needed strength and then going back to current cycle to see where you're at.

Glad to see you're doing that Catalyst program. I think that will work well for you. The next twelve weeks will allow you to build technique, as well as some strength, then moving on to the six weeks squat cycle will get you some much needed strength and then going back to current cycle to see where you're at.

I like it quite a bit so far. Having percentages laid out ahead of time feels odd, but I'm enjoying it.

@Nurse,
g1335994135513170580.jpg

Last edited:
It takes any thinking and guess work out of training, which is always nice. You just do the work that is laid out for you.

It takes any thinking and guess work out of training, which is always nice. You just do the work that is laid out for you.

yeah, I can't imagine I'll be taking any stupid attempts like this too. Which is a huge benefit to me.

Back