'Bang' Ludwig: I'd corner new UFC champ Dillashaw in fight against Urijah Faber

I hope Mendes chooses to cross train with Bang for his fight against Aldo. Also 90% of you took that quote out of context. Go read the interview. Bang and faber seem to be on fine terms, not good, not bad, but fine terms.

Awwww shit, was wondering who would finally break first and say how they really feel, lol. Don't blame Ludwig though cause Uriah has been low key discrediting Bang recently. Didn't Uriah basically say he has no desire to fight his buddy unless UFC offered up something he couldnt refuse?

Is this fight inevitable? Unless Faber moves weight again?

Thing is that Uriah would have to move up or Dill would have to leave his title and move down (seems like he could given his size.... though difficult). Doesn't seem like great options.

As in so many fables.... the gold will tear apart friendships.

The master has become the pupil. It would be a fun fight, but too many negatives: Team Alpha Male gets torn apart, rest of division tied up while Faber gets another title shot, etc.

If that's the case, it was the best decision he could've made. The amount of progress these white boy wrestlers have made with there striking is absolutely incredible.

"white boy"? Why you gotta bring race into it? Also, Mendez and Benavidez are of Mexican descent.

bang gives him his props at the end of the article
my guess is Faber isn't too fond with bangs smoking habits and it probably made their business dealings awkward or weird
just my guess

In all honesty that's probably as serious as it is.
Faber is an extremely healthy dude/athlete/human, not many people go to the nutrition lengths that he does.

As a heavy pot head myself, I think I would annoy the fucking shit out of extremely healthy people that I was around all the time (who I am coaching, no less).

They both seem like chill friendly people, who maybe just don't mesh as good friends.
Nobody has been a dick to anyone, and all doors are still open in the future for everyone involved.
Huh, never knew that Bang was a pot head. Gives new meaning to Faber's line about Duane leaving being a "breath of fresh air".
From what I've read bang told faber he wanted to open his own gym in Colorado and was not going to stay at alpha male long term. But urijah kind of sent him on his way for some reason. My guess is urijah didn't like having someone running his gym besides urijah. Up until bang alpha male never had a head coach. And urijah named his gym alpha male for a reason probably because that's how he views himself and probably didn't like bang calling the shots because he seems to be the only one that had anything bad to say about bang
I think Faber has invested so much in TAM that he wasn't quite fond of having a head coach who wasn't planning on sticking around for the long run

Faber always treats people that leave his gym like crap. All the way back to the Cia Paulista lawsuit

cody_mckenzie_shit_just_got_real.gif

Is this fight inevitable? Unless Faber moves weight again?

After the 2nd Barao fight Faber said that his hunt for the title is done and that he leaves it to TJ. I don't think it'll happen. Just journalists stirring shit by asking Bang such questions.

I think Faber has invested so much in TAM that he wasn't quite fond of having a head coach who wasn't planning on sticking around for the long run

This is how I see it too. If Bang wanted to stay permanently I think Urijah would be all for it.

Alpha Male fighters seem tight knit. I wonder if Faber would fight Dillashaw.

bunch of cans posting in here.

none read the article.

He praises the California Kid.

i think it's obvious that faber was jelly as fuck on how much praise ludwig was getting for his camp's success. pathetic how low he stooped. little man syndrome at its finest.

Alpha Male fighters seem tight knit. I wonder if Faber would fight Dillashaw.

faber just said in an interview today that if tj asked urijah personally to fight him then he would do it, but doesnt think it will ever happen.

Back