'Bang' Ludwig: I'd corner new UFC champ Dillashaw in fight against Urijah Faber

bang gives him his props at the end of the article
my guess is Faber isn't too fond with bangs smoking habits and it probably made their business dealings awkward or weird
just my guess

wont happen, those 2 are brothers in arms.

vuk.jpg

Goddamn, I really don't think Bang should have said that

bang gives him his props at the end of the article
my guess is Faber isn't too fond with bangs smoking habits and it probably made their business dealings awkward or weird
just my guess

In all honesty that's probably as serious as it is.
Faber is an extremely healthy dude/athlete/human, not many people go to the nutrition lengths that he does.

As a heavy pot head myself, I think I would annoy the fucking shit out of extremely healthy people that I was around all the time (who I am coaching, no less).

They both seem like chill friendly people, who maybe just don't mesh as good friends.
Nobody has been a dick to anyone, and all doors are still open in the future for everyone involved.

arent them two fighting for beta cause T'J is now Alpha?

Last edited:
Faber's had more title shots than Sasha Grey's had pop shots!

I hope coach bang helps him ko faber. Low blow by urijah on Ludwig lately.

Can't say I'm surprised after the things Faber said.

Im prety sure his point is tha Faber and the usuals would be in Uriah's corner or not at all involved.... Ludwig is the best guy to be in Dills corner and removes the need for people to choose sides.

From what I've read bang told faber he wanted to open his own gym in Colorado and was not going to stay at alpha male long term. But urijah kind of sent him on his way for some reason. My guess is urijah didn't like having someone running his gym besides urijah. Up until bang alpha male never had a head coach. And urijah named his gym alpha male for a reason probably because that's how he views himself and probably didn't like bang calling the shots because he seems to be the only one that had anything bad to say about bang

Back