Bane vs Joker

I have highlighted your contradictory statements above to make it easy for you.

Its not contradictory, theres a difference between a cowardly/necessary act and being a coward. Im confused as to why you are still here, I thought you were talkng your ball and going home?

Its not contradictory, theres a difference between a cowardly/necessary act and being a coward. Im confused as to why you are still here, I thought you were talkng your ball and going home?

PS3 software update still not finished.

It is contradictory. Read it again.

but joker has the famous edge that cowardice and craziness brings.

You started with that.

then the two posts above that I highlighted.

So which are you going with? you saying he is or isn't a coward?

*is your contradiction becoming evident yet?

You started with that.

then the two posts above that I highlighted.

So which are you going with? you saying he is or isn't a coward?

*is your contradiction becoming evident yet?

You're doing what started this in the first place, picking up on words out of context, show me where I directly say he is a coward, he isnt one, but he hypothetically he would make a choice which I would consider to be cowardly, that doesnt make him a coward however. I could make a choice based on fear but that doesnt brand me as a pussy.

Keep going.

skull-shot.jpg

You're doing what started this in the first place, picking up on words out of context, show me where I directly say he is a coward, he isnt one, but he hypothetically he would make a choice which I would consider to be cowardly, that doesnt make him a coward however. I could make a choice based on fear but that doesnt brand me as a pussy.

You said he brings that famous cowardice. Now you are back peddling saying that HYPOTHETICALLY he WOULD make a choice that YOU would CONSIDER cowardly.

And you earlier stated that I was the one using weak arguments!

LOL.

You said he brings that famous cowardice. Now you are back peddling saying that HYPOTHETICALLY he WOULD make a choice that YOU would CONSIDER cowardly.

And you earlier stated that I was the one using weak arguments!

LOL.

Were we or were we not talking about the joker HYPOTHETICALLY running from Bane? Or was there a scene in the movie I missed?

Were we or were we not talking about the joker HYPOTHETICALLY running from Bane? Or was there a scene in the movie I missed?

we were talking about that situation because you started the thread by implying that the joker was a coward in The Dark Knight.

Bane.

Like this even needed asking. The mask doesn't play a factor, in any way really.

Im getting sick of saying variations of the word coward

no you were quite clear. there is no variation issue here. you stated that the joker brings cowardice. you were also clear that we are only talking about the joker from the Dark Knight movie, no other rendition of the character.

I, along with others here have told you that there is no evidence of cowardice from the joker in that movie.

you gave a hypothetical situation where joker decided not to fight bane one on one, man to man.

I pointed out that the joker is not the sort of bad guy that engages in a street brawl.And with that, the fact he is not that sort of character, in not one single way, makes the joker cowardly. he would know that would be a pointless fight.

That is not related to cowardice in the slightest. It doesn't even come into it.

Back