Bands, musicians you just don't get

Exactly. There are also people like me that refuse to listen to them because of their cringeworthy stupid gimmick.

Fuck those try-too-hard posers.
Ive met those guys and they are actually super laid back.

You are right, it is a gimmick. One that makes them money.

I dont care for their music. But them guys are not posing for shit. They are rowdy and rich, definately not the people you would trash in person

Thanks, bro.

It’d be good to have specific recommendations though.
"Teutonics"
In USA you got like "the big four" of "trash-metal"
being: Metallica, Slayer, Megadeth, Antrax

In Europe/ (Germany more exactly) you got like:
Destruction, Kreator, Sodom and Tank (Tank being the weakest of the bunch).

They were often compared as the german/teutonic answer to the american big four.
imo they are thrash-metal allright, but I always found them a bit too one dimensional in a way...

One of my favourite songs of Kreator imo =>

Last edited:
Gonna go full edgelord but I tried to like Bad Religion, System of a Down and Tool and I just dont fuck or vibe with them.

I am into weird experimental shit and dark lyrics but they bore me.

Tool especially seeing as they are so popular. They just sound like your typical NIN rip off band.

Surprised not a lot of Death Grips ITT.

Gonna go full edgelord but I tried to like Bad Religion, System of a Down and Tool and I just dont fuck or vibe with them.

I am into weird experimental shit and dark lyrics but they bore me.

Tool especially seeing as they are so popular. They just sound like your typical NIN rip off band.

Surprised not a lot of Death Grips ITT.
Tool is nothing like NIN.

I'd have to say Foo Fighters. Somehow they've been given this label as the best rock band going but most of their music is boring and sounds the same. They have a few good songs but that's it. Dave Grohl has also been deemed this amazing musician even though his guitar work is ordinary and he has one of the worst voices you'll ever hear recorded.

Also, Michael Jackson. I never got the popularity and I grew up in the height of it. Even as a kid I thought his voice was silly and his songs were just something to make fun of. Awful shit.

Tool is nothing like NIN.

I'd have to say Foo Fighters. Somehow they've been given this label as the best rock band going but most of their music is boring and sounds the same. They have a few good songs but that's it. Dave Grohl has also been deemed this amazing musician even though his guitar work is ordinary and he has one of the worst voices you'll ever hear recorded.

Also, Michael Jackson. I never got the popularity and I grew up in the height of it. Even as a kid I thought his voice was silly and his songs were just something to make fun of. Awful shit.
Lol yeah man. They are nothing like NIN at all.

Back