CCR
Sabbath
Talking Heads
The Jam
TFF
Buckley
ABB
The Clash

The Smiths for sure, still dig Morrisey every time he manages to make a gig I have a ticket for but it's not the same at all.

GG Allin

The Velvet Underground

Zeppelin, Hendrix, Ozzy era Sabbath, Frank Zappa, Gong, Mahavishnu Orchestra, Bill Evans, Art Tatum...so many when I think about it.

Have Heart

Seconded!

A7x with rev on the drums

Caught them twice with the Rev, early 05 and Download 06. First time was bad... was literally one of the first shows around the time City Of Evil came out and that combined with the album put me off them quite a bit. Second time was much better.

alice in chains with layne staley

Would of loved that too, were good when i saw them with Duvall though.

Minor Threat
Embrace
Jejune
Gorilla Biscuits
Black Flag with Keith Moris
Sham 69
The Clash
Joy Division
Negative Approach
MC5
etc

Miles Davis
John Coltrane
Pink Floyd with Syd Barrett. Or Syd Barrett solo.
Original Black Flag lineup.
The Specials with Jerry Dammers.
Alkaline Trio with Glen Porter back.
The Jimi Hendrix Experience.
Misfits
Samahain
Beethoven
Andy Kaufman, I know he wasn't a singer but he did the greatest Elvis impersonation.

Last edited:
Idk mang, they sound fucking awesome here, minus the slip on his vocals at the beginning. Stand By Your Van, also, is one of the greatest live albums ever.

[Yt]vLx3ErdGI5w[/MEDIA]

Tremendous song, thanks for the vid

Yeah Brad was on point there, and when that happens I'd argue there's never been a better frontman in rock/alternative music

I do regret never seeing the Ramones. I was glad I got the chance to see the Pistols in 2002, which was a much better show than it would have been back in the '70's with Sid. Speaking of which, it would have been a unique experience to see Sid's solo shows at Max's.

If I could go back in time, I would attend every single Frank Zappa show.

Alice in Chains and the Beastie Boys.

80's Iron Maiden
90's Nine Inch Nails
90's Smashing Pumpkins

Obviously all of those bands are still around but just not the same. I at least saw NIN on their Fragility tour (2000 or 2001?) but I would have loved to see the insanity of their Downward Spiral era tours. Same with SP, saw them in 2000 after the Adore and Machina albums came out so they didn't play as much from Siamese Dream and Mellon Collie as I would have hoped.

I was simply too young in the 80s to appreciate Maiden and didn't get into them until the 2000s.

I got to see 90's NIN up in Austin. They played with David Bowie.

It was great.

The Kinks
Stevie Ray Vaughan
Jeff Buckley
The Misfits
The Weather Report
The Beatles (or just John Lennon)
Joy Division
Jimi Hendrix
Ozzy with Randy Rhoades
The Doors

Saw them a couple times in concert, but I'll never to be able to see all 3 Beastie Boys again :(

The Doors I would have loved to see

Johnny Cash

dead kennedys
black flag
misfits
metallica with burton

Back