Bands/Musicians you can never see

80's Iron Maiden
90's Nine Inch Nails
90's Smashing Pumpkins

Obviously all of those bands are still around but just not the same. I at least saw NIN on their Fragility tour (2000 or 2001?) but I would have loved to see the insanity of their Downward Spiral era tours. Same with SP, saw them in 2000 after the Adore and Machina albums came out so they didn't play as much from Siamese Dream and Mellon Collie as I would have hoped.

I was simply too young in the 80s to appreciate Maiden and didn't get into them until the 2000s.

3 years ago I thought I would never see Failure live but out of nowhere they got back together and I got to see them live last summer.

I wish I had never seen black flag live. I payed 30 dollars to see Greg Ginn's "new" black flag and it was horrible.

I wish I was alive to see joy division with Ian Curtis.

I wish I'd seen the original Sepultura with both Cavalera's.

Death Grips. Four scheduled events in Boston, four cancels. Bastards.

Mr bungle
Split enz

Previously I had given up on faith no more and failure so the last few years was amazing to see both live

Mad season and alice in chains with layne staley.

Dio

Pink floyd

two of my three biggest influences on my guitar style and playing ability both have died thus not giving me the chance to see them live.

They are

Chuck Schuldiner of Death and Frank Zappa.

Which bands or musicians do you wish you could see but either they broke up, died or changed into some bullshit reincarnation before you got the chance.

Mine:
Static X
Had the chance multiple times but didnt go. Wayne Static died this year.

I think I saw them opening for Megadeth 15 years ago.

I'd say Use Your Illusion tour for GNR and Nirvana comes to mind for bands around when I was alive(though a bit too young to see). Maybe add in Faith No More from 90's as well.

His concerts must have been well hell of a show

RichardWagner.jpg

At The Drive-in
The Number 12 Looks Like You

Back