Bananas ?

What do you think of them? Not Bad
Do you eat them often? About 1 or 2 per week.
Do you put them in a bowl of cereal? They are good on Grape Nuts.
What don't you like about them? Leave a film on your teeth.
What is your favorite way to eat them? Raw
Do you peal from the top or the bottom? How the hell do you peal it from the bottom?

A pretty tasty banana snack is splitting one in half and spreading a little peanut butter on each side, put it in a bowl with a container of light Boston Cream Pie yogurt and top it with a bit of Grape Nuts for crunch.

Do you peal from the top or the bottom? How the hell do you peal it from the bottom?

It's easier from the bottom.
Just pinch the bottom and it peels really easy.

I run alot and the Potassium helps prevent my calves from cramping , so yes . Also I like to blend it in my vanilla whey protein after a workout.

It's easier from the bottom.
Just pinch the bottom and it peels really easy.

King Louie style, man...

Junglebook329.jpg

Finally the banana thread I've been waiting for.

Yes banana!

pyjamabanaanit.jpg

I love bananas, but they have to be at just the right ripeness for me to eat them raw. They need to either still have a tiny bit of green on the peel or have just turned yellow. If they start to get spots or a little bit of black then I usually won't eat them at that point. Overripe bananas get tossed in the freezer to be used for banana bread or banana muffins.

Other than just eating them raw, I always include a banana when I make protein smoothies. If I have a bowl of Special K or Rice Krispies I'll typically throw in some banana slices as well. Bananas are also a key ingredient in banana cream pie, one of my favourites.

i rarely eat them. every time i try i get half way through and feel like puking.

Bananas are good plain, in cereal, with peanut butter on bread etc.

If they get too brown I will throw 2-3 bananas in a blender with a cup of milk and maybe 1 tablespoon of sugar. Boom... Banana smoothie.

i rarely eat them. every time i try i get half way through and feel like puking.

HAHA!

Why do you keep trying?

It's that hope right? When you look at a Banana, and you see all those people enjoying the ever lasting fuck out of them ,and you think "Why not me? Why can't this be my enjoyment as well?" You hope so much Duck...but then you are slammed with reality half way through that god awful delicious nasty tasting nanner and you get that puking sensation and want to cry to the heavens "WHY!!!!!!!, WHY FUCKING ME?"

You were meant for other fruites Duck, have you partaken in the Kiwi? :cool:

You were meant for other fruites Duck, have you partaken in the Kiwi? :cool:

nope, i've never really ever been a big eater of fruit. i try to eat healthy every once in a while but it does last long. i don't mind the taste of bananas its probably just my body rejecting it.

nope, i've never really ever been a big eater of fruit. i try to eat healthy every once in a while but it does last long. i don't mind the taste of bananas its probably just my body rejecting it.

I recommend the Kiwi, do you think you would like a sweet fruit? Maybe to healthy still.
Your body is like, fuck this healthy shit, where is the bad stuff.

I always say, its not fair that we live in a world where some really shitty tasting stuff is super good for you and a Chili Cheese Hotdog is not.

i eat them before training

I love bananas, but they have to be at just the right ripeness for me to eat them raw. They need to either still have a tiny bit of green on the peel or have just turned yellow. If they start to get spots or a little bit of black then I usually won't eat them at that point. Overripe bananas get tossed in the freezer to be used for banana bread or banana muffins.

Other than just eating them raw, I always include a banana when I make protein smoothies. If I have a bowl of Special K or Rice Krispies I'll typically throw in some banana slices as well. Bananas are also a key ingredient in banana cream pie, one of my favourites.

nahh man, black spots are better than green spots

Back