Banana Coffee is actually really good.

Bananas and coffee? Communist bullshit. Burn in hell, you intra-breakfast food, hippie degenerates.

is-this-tomorrow.jpg

Actually sounds good, think I'll try it tomorrow.

Here's another idea I had but couldn't get to market

We know of chocolate milk and other varieties like strawberry milk, banana milk etc

Well I came up with chicken milk

Basically it's milk with bits of yummy chicken in it.

Picture it on a hot day, sweat on your brow - you reach for some milky refreshment. You reach for that chunky chicken milk with that anticipation.

It's slightly cooler than room temperature cause I find if things are too cold I get a facsimile of ice cream headaches

You find yourself a little hungry, if only this liquid had a healthy meaty bite to it

You haul back and the milk flows into your gullet and upon your tongue falls a surprising sensation, it's soggy yummy chicken bits. sooo good - you get the combined sensation of drinking and chewing at the time

The most moist succulent chicken you will ever have

You are REFRESHED both in thirst and hunger and feel the satisfaction of chunks of chicken making their way through your throat.

Also comes in BBQ chicken milk for those hard winters when you just can't get warm.
@Wadtucket

do this milk

Yer making me long for the Sebacious Cyst thread.

I don't believe your story, TS. You were running late, and so instead of walking out the door with a banana in your hand, you prepare a smoothie? Let's have the truth, you carefully concocted this atrocity with premeditation and deliberation.

A trick that I discovered recently with coffee is to dump a bit of sodium bicarbonate in it and it gets more creamy on top. It needs to be the right amount tho or nothing happens.

I'm gonna try the banana coffee next time, although I don't have a blender (I mean I do but I never use it, can't be arsed), I will just throw a sliced banana in it and give it a good ol' rub.

How did I know Clippy was behind this before I opened the thread. Bananas don't go in coffee!!

Clippy is behind more things than you could possibly imagine, including your mom.

I don't believe your story, TS. You were running late, and so instead of walking out the door with a banana in your hand, you prepare a smoothie? Let's have the truth, you carefully concocted this atrocity with premeditation and deliberation.

I like this guy.

I like this guy.

You need to read my post again. Several bananas. I can't just walk around downtown with a bunch of bananas in my hand, I'll look crazy.

You need to read my post again. Several bananas. I can't just walk around downtown with a bunch of bananas in my hand, I'll look crazy.

TBF I think that nobody on Clippy's resort, including myself, is perfectly sane.

I bet it is. I like to eat a banana while I drink coffee. It is delicious.

You need someone to do a paperclip version of this except the paperclip is holding a bunch of papers with names on it and then you can use that gif when you tag a bunch of people

clumsy_taco.gif

LOL That's awesome let's @Toco bout it

Back