Banana Coffee is actually really good.

Medulla Omoplata

Mayberry Comptroller
@Silver
Reaction score
On @Clippy's advice I started eating several bananas every morning for breakfast. I also have a cup of coffee for breakfast every morning. I was running late this morning and didn't have time to eat my bananas, so I just threw the coffee and the bananas in the blender with a bit of salt and butter and made a smoothie I could put in my takeaway mug. I sipped it on the way to work and it was fantastic! Definitely my new go-to morning thing. I might try adding some berries.

I would freeze all that on a stick and lick at it like a yummy popsicle for pick-me-ups throughout the lulls of the day

tenor.gif

Have I ever told you about my Easter tradition of putting chocolate eggs in gravy? Really good on potatoes

Some of you dudes are most likely pregnant. I am sure of it...

no seriously try hot wings with peanut butter.

I ordered some hot wings and it came with celery sticks and blue cheese. wasn't in the mood for blue cheese and had some weird craving for peanut butter so I got some and dipped the celery sticks in 'em. eating it with the hot wings and I am like.. well let's try putting some peanut butter on the hot wings... yo.. that shit was golden awesome...

try it... it's good!!

How did I know Clippy was behind this before I opened the thread. Bananas don't go in coffee!!

On @Clippy's advice I started eating several bananas every morning for breakfast. I also have a cup of coffee for breakfast every morning. I was running late this morning and didn't have time to eat my bananas, so I just threw the coffee and the bananas in the blender with a bit of salt and butter and made a smoothie I could put in my takeaway mug. I sipped it on the way to work and it was fantastic! Definitely my new go-to morning thing. I might try adding some berries.
Hmmm this is the type of crazy shit I’d try. Could be a diarrhea recipe though

Here's another idea I had but couldn't get to market

We know of chocolate milk and other varieties like strawberry milk, banana milk etc

Well I came up with chicken milk

Basically it's milk with bits of yummy chicken in it.

Picture it on a hot day, sweat on your brow - you reach for some milky refreshment. You reach for that chunky chicken milk with that anticipation.

It's slightly cooler than room temperature cause I find if things are too cold I get a facsimile of ice cream headaches

You find yourself a little hungry, if only this liquid had a healthy meaty bite to it

You haul back and the milk flows into your gullet and upon your tongue falls a surprising sensation, it's soggy yummy chicken bits. sooo good - you get the combined sensation of drinking and chewing at the time

The most moist succulent chicken you will ever have

You are REFRESHED both in thirst and hunger and feel the satisfaction of chunks of chicken making their way through your throat.

Also comes in BBQ chicken milk for those hard winters when you just can't get warm.

Here's another idea I had but couldn't get to market

We know of chocolate milk and other varieties like strawberry milk, banana milk etc

Well I came up with chicken milk

Basically it's milk with bits of yummy chicken in it.

Picture it on a hot day, sweat on your brow - you reach for some milky refreshment. You reach for that chunky chicken milk with that anticipation.

It's slightly cooler than room temperature cause I find if things are too cold I get a facsimile of ice cream headaches

You find yourself a little hungry, if only this liquid had a healthy meaty bite to it

You haul back and the milk flows into your gullet and upon your tongue falls a surprising sensation, it's soggy yummy chicken bits. sooo good - you get the combined sensation of drinking and chewing at the time

The most moist succulent chicken you will ever have

You are REFRESHED both in thirst and hunger and feel the satisfaction of chunks of chicken making their way through your throat.

Also comes in BBQ chicken milk for those hard winters when you just can't get warm.

:eek:

Did I ever tell you about chicken breast popsicles!?!

I already knew this, man. I put this in my coffee every day instead of regular milk or creamer. Best change do your daily routine, that you'll EVER make.

e79fd001-1a5f-49ec-8e0f-8dc077426a18_1.22691096ae17b44b5e5c4de3266b51f0.jpeg

You guys never put coffee in any of your shakes?
Throw some instant coffee in a morning banana/berry shake to start your day off right.
Shit is good

Tokyo Banana is a god-tier pairing with coffee (as are their Syally Mate cookies)

Tokyo-Banana-Cake-Original-8-pcs.png

tokyob.jpg

banana_syarry_main.png

That sounds interesting, might have to try. I sometimes blend frozen bananas with my protein shake.

Back