Banana Bag Question

Wow...I just looked up those Balaz stands, and they are outragous!!

I spet $100 on my century bag stand with speed bag assembly. $10 on 150 pounds of sand. $15 for the sand bags. So for a total of about $125 plus tax, I have a perfectly usable bag stand. Of course I upgraded the speed bag that came with it, that was $30. $150 for Title MMA muay thai bag.

So, for $300 I have everything.

Those things are ridiculous. Of course I am cheap, and that is just my opinion...

Wow...I just looked up those Balaz stands, and they are outragous!!

I spet $100 on my century bag stand with speed bag assembly. $10 on 150 pounds of sand. $15 for the sand bags. So for a total of about $125 plus tax, I have a perfectly usable bag stand. Of course I upgraded the speed bag that came with it, that was $30. $150 for Title MMA muay thai bag.

So, for $300 I have everything.

Those things are ridiculous. Of course I am cheap, and that is just my opinion...

The stands are pretty cool, I hit at a fancy fitness club in SF. The main good thing is they allow for good circling and "thai" kicking without fear of hitting your foot on lateral supports.

However, their "super spring system" does not work. I ordered one a few years ago and it made no difference and I hate to threaten to call my CC company for a return.

gJgexEO.jpg

looks scary to leg kick

looks scary to leg kick

Its not bad. I haven't had any issues with it so far. If anything, it forces me to pay more attention to my placement, I guess.

I'm thinking about trying to find or build a wall mount to save on space in there.

Back