Law Ban on Assault Weapons Coming

Paddock had a bunch of 60 and 100 round Surefire mags. Parkland kid used 10 rounders.

That's the mag I was thinking of but didn't realize they held 60. Apparently those things are stupid expensive at the moment and out of stock.

Seems like kind of a waste of money to me.

That's the mag I was thinking of but didn't realize they held 60. Apparently those things are stupid expensive at the moment and out of stock.

Seems like kind of a waste of money to me.

I've got on of each. Maybe it's time to sell. :)

Never bothered taking them to the range. They also have known functionality issues. Didn't want to find out that mine don't work. :(

This other company makes a 60 round stick mag that's supposed to be a lot better. Bought a few of those but haven't tried 'em.

Did this chick just imply that an AR shoots .50 rounds and weighs 100 pounds ?

Well, ARs can shoot .50 Beowulf. People think .50BMG when they hear fitty-cal, or course. And I'm sure she wouldn't know the difference.

I've got on of each. Maybe it's time to sell. :)

Never bothered taking them to the range. They also have known functionality issues. Didn't want to find out that mine don't work. :(

This other company makes a 60 round stick mag that's supposed to be a lot better. Bought a few of those but haven't tried 'em.

Well, ARs can shoot .50 Beowulf. People think .50BMG when they hear fitty-cal, or course. And I'm sure she wouldn't know the difference.

I know they can shoot all sorts of rounds like the beowulf and blackout and all sorts of things but yea I don't think she knows that and was under the impression she meant bmgs

They'll take down an airplane, brah.

I remember seeing that on the news with my mom around 6th gradeish and I was like hold on a minute here.... I think that might actually be the first gun argument I ever got into. I was not buying hitting a plane with a rifle in the slightest.

Biden also just said he will end private prisons and abolish ICE in the next 5 days. I don't think he knows what he is talking about anymore.

Didn't most departments start carry rifles after the Hollywood shootout

I remember hearing about some FL departments were carrying some during the cocaine wars in the 80s but most never did til after the shootout in Hollywood

After the 1986 Miami Dade shootout many law enforcement agencies started carrying significantly better weapons (rifles) California did a California and decided to not follow suit because they didn’t want cops looking like the military and scaring people.

hell, if my memory isn’t tricking me AT LEAST one officer in the 1997 North Hollywood shootout had a revolver

After the 1986 Miami Dade shootout many law enforcement agencies started carrying significantly better weapons (rifles) California did a California and decided to not follow suit because they didn’t want cops looking like the military and scaring people.

hell, if my memory isn’t tricking me AT LEAST one officer in the 1997 North Hollywood shootout had a revolver

I knew I heard about cops in FL started carry rifles during the cocaine days.

My AR hasn't had a round fired through it. I'd gladly sell it to the government for 10x what I paid for it.

about time something is getting done in america.

it has been a joke for too long that no one has tried to do anything about this.

pistols should be included.

oh look, a walking talking vagina. <Oku02>

I believe in an assault weapons ban

For police. They should only used pistol caliber guns, shotguns, and if they must use weapons with rifle cartridges they should be bolt action marksmen rifles. The only exception should be special units like SWAT.
He just wrote and signed 6 executive orders on gun control, and all of them were pretty week and not really a problem imo.

More like he’s posturing here for his base, knowing that the senate won’t ever pass laws like that. And this way he can say he tried

This seems like the most likely explanation, IMO.

Paddock had a bunch of 60 and 100 round Surefire mags.

Some of the details from that still don't make sense.

Those bump stocks aren't the most consistent things out there and he was using notoriously unreliable mags yet he had a very consistent rate of fire without any hiccups for hundreds of rounds...

Biden just asked "What do we think deer are wearing kevlar vests?"

Should someone inform him that AR-15 fires .223, which would be on the small side for a hunting caliber. The most popular deer hunting rifle fire considerably larger bullets.
lol you could probably tape 2-3 .223's together and the bullet slug would be about the same size

Wasn't California Republican in 86?

Some of the details from that still don't make sense.

Those bump stocks aren't the most consistent things out there and he was using notoriously unreliable mags yet he had a very consistent rate of fire without any hiccups for hundreds of rounds...

there’s that and the fact the lots of time passed between strings.

I'm not sure a ban on 'Assault Style' weapons is the answer. I don't believe in large calibre semi automatics having a place in the civilian world and I don't agree in that the U.S constution that every citizen has the right to bare arms but I do believe people have a right to protect themselves, their family and their property but you should have to earn that right, you should demonstrate a clear, healthy & clean medical & criminal history. I do think there is a place for firearms for self defense, hunting or sporting purposes in a perfect world but it is complicated. I also don't think that the blame is entirely on firearms themselves but pretending it's not a significant contribution is naive.

In saying that, every country is different culturally and econmically, what worked in my country will not work in the U.S but it's insane how easy it is for some people to source firearms in some states in the U.S, progress does need to happen and given the increasing political & economical turmoil in what is happening in the current climate, it's going to get worse before it gets better.

I don't believe in large calibre semi automatics having a place in the civilian world and I don't agree in that the U.S constution that every citizen has the right to bare arms

Why when they've had a place in the civilian world for a long time? They're great for hunting, fun, sport and self defense. They're great for businesses that make accessories too. Everyone wins with semi automatic designs and versions of full autos.

If you give in to the government then they end up banning everything and make you jump through ridiculous hoops just because of a massacre. The anti gun propaganda in the media is overwhelming and does nothing for the sport. The UN puts pressure on countries to disarm and people are refusing to give them up because of what has happened in the past. You think the European overlords care about the small amount of lives lost to massacres? They use them as the perfect excuse to further control us.

Last edited:
Back