Ban Guernica 2017 VOTE

Should Guernica be banned?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ban @KaQuz for not posting the vid of his fight like he promised.

He went full retard with the boring gimmick but I do admire the commitment.

He's not #1 on my list but yeah, fuck him.

Who the fuck is guernica and why are we making polls of him?

kevin-garnett-reaction.gif

He contributes almost nothing positive to this forum.

Most don't, unless you count bitching, hating and flaming as positively contributing.

I don't mind him, he has his little gimmick going on, it's silly but it doesn't bother me.

He needs to keep up with the name coloring though, been getting lazy about that lately.

Never slack on your gimmick!

#PutUpYourDuxBless

I'm torn between not wanting to give him this level of significance, and wanting to see him gone because he is annoying as hell.

He is a troll after all and probably has orgasm over the idea that he is fucking with people. Also I'm not big on banning people unless they clearly break the rules.

On the other hand he is painfully annoying. He's not funny or insightful in any way shape or form, just unbelievably irritating.

I guess I have to come down on the side of taking out the trash. There is enough pollution around here without him. He is a peptic ulcer on this forum.

Hammer time.

banned.png

Thumbs up actually meant to kill him speaking of gladiators and Rome from a historical aspect. Ehh there are many competing stories but that's what my professor said in college. So I will roll with him.
In that case the decision has been made gaynica
giphy.gif

Ban him.

He's a perpetual troll

Most don't, unless you count bitching, hating and flaming as positively contributing.

I don't mind him, he has his little gimmick going on, it's silly but it doesn't bother me.

He needs to keep up with the name coloring though, been getting lazy about that lately.

Never slack on your gimmick!

#PutUpYourDuxBless

I honestly always give you a like based on your AV alone.

Its not that his posts are bad,but the gimmick is terrible.

This thread doesn't seem blessed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back