BAMMA 23: Night Of Champions - Nov 14th, Birmingham UK

BAMMA UK Guy

Yellow Belt
@Yellow
Reaction score
BAMMA announced that on November 14th 2015 at the Barclaycard Arena, Birmingham that BAMMA 23: Night of Champions will take place. Featuring several Title fights and huge prelim bouts. The event will be the biggest UK MMA event of the year.

11863388_10153083573117285_8683231792407517657_n.jpg

Main Event
Mark 'The Hand Of' Godbeer (c) Vs. Ruben 'The Viking' Wolf - BAMMA HW Title

Ed Arthur (c) Vs. Shay Walsh - BAMMA BW Title

Rany Saadeh (c) Vs. Chris 'Nightmare' Miah - BAMMA FlyW Title

PRELIMS

Stuart 'He-Man' Austin Vs. Paul 'Titan' Taylor - HW

Tim 'The Serbian Yeti' Menzies Vs. 'Dirty' Harry Marple - WW

Nathaniel 'The Prospect' Wood Vs. Bryan 'The Big Bad Wolf' Creighton - BW

Cameron 'Killacam' Else Vs. Jay Butler -BW​

With more title fights to be announced and a full prelim card over the coming weeks. BAMMA 23 will likely be the biggest Western European card of the year also.

Anyone going to this card? There have been a couple of injuries already. Godbeer is out and his opponent will fight someone else but for the interim HW title.

My sister was able to get free tickets to the event with her work, so she's going to take me with her. It's gonna be my first MMA event I'll attend. (I'm from Belgium)

I don't really know what to expect about BAMMA events? Haven't seen a event on video either. Anyone been to one before?

BAMMA announced that on November 14th 2015 at the Barclaycard Arena, Birmingham that BAMMA 23: Night of Champions will take place. Featuring several Title fights and huge prelim bouts. The event will be the biggest UK MMA event of the year.

11863388_10153083573117285_8683231792407517657_n.jpg

Main Event
Mark 'The Hand Of' Godbeer (c) Vs. Ruben 'The Viking' Wolf - BAMMA HW Title

Ed Arthur (c) Vs. Shay Walsh - BAMMA BW Title

Rany Saadeh (c) Vs. Chris 'Nightmare' Miah - BAMMA FlyW Title

PRELIMS

Stuart 'He-Man' Austin Vs. Paul 'Titan' Taylor - HW

Tim 'The Serbian Yeti' Menzies Vs. 'Dirty' Harry Marple - WW

Nathaniel 'The Prospect' Wood Vs. Bryan 'The Big Bad Wolf' Creighton - BW

Cameron 'Killacam' Else Vs. Jay Butler -BW​

With more title fights to be announced and a full prelim card over the coming weeks. BAMMA 23 will likely be the biggest Western European card of the year also.

Good HW title fight. Thought bamma was afraid to make that fight. Right decision. Hopefully mulheron can get a rematch

Back