Bama

Wow...bama's ahead of his time. I totally agree though, controlling urban sprawl will be a tantamount issue. Using Japan as a predictor of the future, urban sprawl will eventually cover all habitable land, and will eventually cause serious harm to the environment. Much like in New Orleans, Mexico City and Amsterdam, urban sprawl has pitted man against nature in a precarious battle where neither is truly the victor.

I'm very impressed by Bama's willingness to sacrifice himself in the name of such an abstract cause.

Wow...bama's ahead of his time. I totally agree though, controlling urban sprawl will be a tantamount issue. Using Japan as a predictor of the future, urban sprawl will eventually cover all habitable land, and will eventually cause serious harm to the environment. Much like in New Orleans, Mexico City and Amsterdam, urban sprawl has pitted man against nature in a precarious battle where neither is truly the victor.

I'm very impressed by Bama's willingness to sacrifice himself in the name of such an abstract cause.

con

2r59509.jpg

*repost*

bahahahaha. thats so good. i'm laughing like a retard over here.

Floccinaucinihilipilification
the act or habit of estimating or describing something as worthless, or making something to be worthless by deprecation.

Example: "we floccinaucinihilipilificated all night long."

Bamaispriceless -- Last Activity: 03-11-2008 02:08 AM

bama quit being so 17.

Bamaispriceless -- Last Activity: 03-11-2008 02:08 AM

bama quit being so 17.

Listen to Feeder. He might not have had the sense not to make stupid mistakes as a youth, but since he's now stepped in virtually every pile of shit possible, he is well qualified to instruct others regarding how to keep their shoes out of the shit.

But...there is the off chance that I'll piss on your shoes while I'm drunk.

Bama just sent me a Myspace message saying that he's not coming back until someone does something to control Urban.

Tell him I miss him and that I have Urban all under control.

*zips up Urban's pants*

Isn't that right Urban?

<object width="425" height="373"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/huLklsj_5HI&border=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/huLklsj_5HI&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="373"></embed></object>

Didn't you get the memo? Youth groups are for kids who want to meet up for sexual exploration while their naive Christian parents think they're talking about God.

MY YOUTH GROUP ISNT!!!

Fuck, sign me up for a new religion.

Just kidding Raptor Jeebus.

MY YOUTH GROUP ISNT!!!

Fuck, sign me up for a new religion.

Just kidding Raptor Jeebus.

Of course it is. They just don't tell you about it because nobody likes you. You're one of the patsies they use for cover.

Oh and ChaseT fails with teh skinnardz.

Well played with the youth group comment. If I wasn't the most horrible person in there, I'd probably agree, but most blushed and lied when we had a skiing trip and played truth or dare asking what they'd done with the opposite sex.

large_superbad.jpg

now we just need a transgender in here.. most diverse forum on sherdog. We even have the asian sonny

What? Sonny isn't azn.....oh wait....no, no, you're right. I was thinking of RemY.

Back