Bama

Barut

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
We know you logged on yesterday.

Even though no one likes you here, it would be nice if you came back so that we could harass you. People are turning on each other with you gone. And we miss you. A lot.

I've been thinking about changing my routine and making my personal happiness completely dependent on a woman (teh wife in my case).

Also, just so you know my family is middle class. Sure, my dad bought me a shitbox hybrid for jeebus's birthday and has his own helicopter, but we're a normal family.

I've started going back to church. The local youth group convinced me to come back after I fingerbanged the pastor's daughter while watching 2 girls 1 cup wednesday night at church.

Didn't you get the memo? Youth groups are for kids who want to meet up for sexual exploration while their naive Christian parents think they're talking about God.

I miss you, Bama. Please come back. I still like you.

I miss our pub times. *sniffle*

Didn't you get the memo? Youth groups are for kids who want to meet up for sexual exploration while their naive Christian parents think they're talking about God.

I'll make her talk about God, John Donne style!

2r59509.jpg

*repost*

Srsly, bama come back. There's no one to speak in acronyms and constantly contradict themselves.

I think I'm going to enroll in FSU with my ex-gf. We're bff now. I'm not planning on getting back together with her, but if something happens, then I won't complain.

Fatty is about to go to Bama. He should stop by and have tea and cookies with the bama. They could discuss tax laws and the coming apocolypse.

I heard that Fatty wants to go shooting with Bama, but Bama told him that nobody shoots for free. Rumor has it that finger banging skanks is also on the itinerary.

I think I totally fail for referencing a 17th century British poet.

Skanks rule. From the lowest bus station skank, to the most purdy, southern bell, debutant skank.

Bama just sent me a Myspace message saying that he's not coming back until someone does something to control Urban.

Back