Baltimore: Prosecutors drop all remaining charges in Freddie Gray trial

If your in a high crime area and you run from the cops as soon as you see them. That's enough for them to stop you and search and frisk you. It's not the same in low crime areas. You can run from the cops as soon as you seem them and they can't use that as a reason for stopping you and searching you.

http://baltimore.cbslocal.com/2015/04/29/can-you-run-from-police-us-courts-apply-a-double-standard/
You make it sound like it's a bad thing that cops are more vigilant in high crime areas.

Fuck the war on drugs. Until somebody figures out how to convince black men to take care of their children this problem is only going to get worse.

Nobody wants to say that but it's the honest truth. Lack of family structure and discipline at home is the reason these young men are acting like savages.

Who is speaking at the DNC this week? All the mothers of the guys slain by cops. Coincidence ? Or is is because statistically, almost none of them have a father in their life.

Sure they could focus on that but they haven't. They decided to focus on police accountability and I think their position was a horrible one to take. Plus with the war on drugs good luck trying to stop the violence in these communities. You'll never convince enough of these gangs to stop making so much money and just go back to working at Mcdonalds. Until the war on drugs is stopped their is pretty much no hope of stopping the violence.

So, if you've got an area that has a high number of (as an example, say ) heroin dealers - putting a disproportional amount of police there might lead to a decrease in the number of illegal drug sales??

It's more like of course the cop got off. It's a shame BLM has focused so much on race when it comes to the police because that's not what it's about in most cases. The cops are simply protecting their own and this has become obvious. It has nothing to do with white or black.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...ps-front-door-family-lawyer-article-1.1619842

This cop wasn't even charged.
I try and tell my more oblivious friends this all the time. No use most of the time. Black vs white is just much too compelling.

So, if you've got an area that has a high number of (as an example, say ) heroin dealers - putting a disproportional amount of police there might lead to a decrease in the number of illegal drug sales??

No, you have to put an equal number of cops in Beverly Hills and shake down dudes who live in mansions or you're a racist. lol

Jesse williams is out for blood on Twitter. Perhaps he's more anti-law enforcement than anti-white?:rolleyes:

Or, BLM could focus on self-inflicted violence in their own community, having nothing to do with police, since that is how the vast, overwhelming majority of the murder is occurring.

Let me guess: 'That isn't what we're talking about right now'

Well if it isn't the most common form of homicide, how could anyone possibly object to it?

Well if it isn't the most common form of homicide, how could anyone possibly object to it?

Yeah, and while we're at it, let's start a movement against car crashes; but instead of focusing on speeding & seatbelts, let's protest against roadside assistance. That should be a big help.

Yeah, and while we're at it, let's start a movement against car crashes; but instead of focusing on speeding & seatbelts, let's protest against roadside assistance. That should be a big help.

Feel free to protest against what you like. I won't demand that you protest against something else, that is a fundamental difference between us.

Feel free to protest against what you like. I won't demand that you protest against something else, that is a fundamental difference between us.

I don't remember making any demands.

wow, just saw mosby speaking about dropping the charges. what a frightening woman that is! and is she an activist or a government employee? because she definitely sounded like an employee

lol at the "prosecutor" just a shill working inside the system there were no special prosecutors with a history of prosecuting police abuses just another group of shills covering their system's ass extending time waiting for the circus act to lose interest in the public's eye

I said this would be a tough one to get any convictions on unless the jury was filled with people afraid of riots. To get a conviction, you would have to be able to point your finger at someone and say "You killed this man with _______, at ______time in _____manner" Not one of those cops can be directly implicated. The coroner's report said that gray was pretty much DRT when his neck broke, so that excuses the cops that arrested him, at least in his death. Then, you have the other inmate who said that gray was throwing himself around and that other inmate did not experience a "rough ride" and you have gray's previous history of trying to injure himself(I am not sure if that was confirmed).

I don't remember making any demands.
Ok, that's true. But you did suggest they protest something other than what they are protesting, why is there an either/or about it? If you are concerned about one, why aren't you protesting it instead of asking them to do it for you?

Freddy's injury for cash scheme finally worked.

I'm surprised Officer Goodson got off, I believe he was the one who actually threw Freddie Gray in the back without securing him so that he would bounce around during transport, which is what killed him.

Then again, what do you expect, of course the white police officer got off.

... what's that?

Oh.

Hmm...

I mean, of course the self-hating black Uncle Tom officer got off.

(am I doing it right?)

no proof of bouncing around is what killed him.

Most likely his continued effort to harm himself worked.

Back