Baltimore "let them riot" Mayor + FrankenSilver + BLM single mom failures + celebrities = BAD

Amerikuracana

Life allows the illusion of relativity
Banned
Reaction score
It's been worse than bad. This Democratic convention is the biggest disaster of a convention in the history of conventions. Even the cheers when Hillary is announced are going to be forced at this point. It's going to just be a few idiot women cheering, no offense to women in general. But this whole thing is a train-wreck..

Started off with Mayor of Baltimore.. The absolute 100% worse person that could have started it out for 10 different reasons. Al Franken doesn't do it for anybody but those that would vote left even if a dead person ran; the "celebrities" are doing less than not working, and people are sick of celebritiesjust like they are sick of fake politicians, in general. Women themselves don't like the Hollywood women they are wheeling out there; it's almost so bad it's good. Glory days of Dems looking "smarter," for now, appears to be OVER. My Democrat FB friends all sound desperate for Jon Stewart to come save the day.. But the stories he can talk about aren't the same. The left has acted in a way that is easier to skew than anybody. Jon Oliver tried his best to ruin Trump because his family name is/was German, and I would say he failed hard.

This convention marks theee end of an era. The Comedy Central narrative is over. The comedy is now on the left. Much of the comical behavior in general comes from groups protected by their victim shields, but believe me, the comically sad narrative is there. This "convention?" Ripe for the skewering. Almost looks like satire, actually.

Last edited:
Yeah, it got so rowdy outside that CNN was getting embarrassed by their favorite party

CNN Cuts Away From Active Protest Outside DNC to Show Boyz II Men Performance

Reporting from just outside the Wells Fargo Center, CNN’s Miguel Marquez said that 200 to 300 members of the group Democracy Spring showed up and their protest took “on a level of civil disobedience,” obstructing a path and preventing delegates from coming into the convention via a particular entrance.

“All right, Miguel, thank you so much, Miguel. We’re gonna cut you off right now. We’re gonna cut you off right now,” Jake Tapper said. “We’re gonna cover right now Boyz II Men, Philadelphia’s own, is here and they’re performing onstage.”

http://www.mediaite.com/online/cnn-...-outside-dnc-to-show-boyz-ii-men-performance/

Yeah, it got so rowdy outside that CNN was getting embarrassed by their favorite party

CNN Cuts Away From Active Protest Outside DNC to Show Boyz II Men Performance

Reporting from just outside the Wells Fargo Center, CNN’s Miguel Marquez said that 200 to 300 members of the group Democracy Spring showed up and their protest took “on a level of civil disobedience,” obstructing a path and preventing delegates from coming into the convention via a particular entrance.

“All right, Miguel, thank you so much, Miguel. We’re gonna cut you off right now. We’re gonna cut you off right now,” Jake Tapper said. “We’re gonna cover right now Boyz II Men, Philadelphia’s own, is here and they’re performing onstage.”

http://www.mediaite.com/online/cnn-...-outside-dnc-to-show-boyz-ii-men-performance/

I saw that.. They were singing a song from when they were 18. I like B2M, actually.. But yes, that was embarassing. Again, looked like satire.

Here's your bit: *Riots, building burning, effigies of Hillary burning and being beaten by sticks* "Well Al, everything is going well here at the convention.. A few people maybe voicing a tiny bit of dissatisfaction **pans to scene of old hippy ripping picture of Hillary with his teeth** but mostly it's just a really fun atmosphere here.. and yep, it looks like the remaining members of C&C Music factory are taking the stage" **Pans to old ladies on stage getting stuff thrown at them with everybody dance now beat playing** Other reporter: "Looks like a great time at our leaders convention there Bob."

So, anyone want to take bets on how great CNN's commentators are going to say the Democrat convention is going? After listening to them using the terms "psychopath," "apocalyptic" and the constant repetition of "dark" for describing the Republican rally, I'll be curious to hear how they present the Democrat one. Anyone want to take bets on whether or not they'll spin it as "unifying"?

People aren't that sick of celebrities.

One has been elected to represent a major party.

People aren't that sick of celebrities.

One has been elected to represent a major party.

Touche'

But Don didn't make money and become successful after becoming a celebrity.. He became a celebrity because he made money and was successful. Not even fully disagreeing with you, but there is a difference. Do YOU think having Al Franken and Eva Lonoria out there is doing it for anybody? It just has a weird feel..

Last edited:
The worst to me was putting the illegals up there, trying to shame us into feeling guilty that we could ever dare to think a country should have borders that people have to move through only after certain paperwork has been filed and their applications approved. The rest of the stuff was cringeworthy and retarded, but the open border crap was truly disgusting.

The worst to me was putting the illegals up there, trying to shame us into feeling guilty that we could ever dare to think a country should have borders that people have to move through only after certain paperwork has been filed and their applications approved. The rest of the stuff was cringeworthy and retarded, but the open border crap was truly disgusting.

I missed that. But yes, that goes nicely with the mayor of Baltimore.

Did BLM martyr Mike Brown's mother end up speaking? That would have been great.

Did BLM martyr Mike Brown's mother end up speaking? That would have been great.

I stopped watching CNN, I don't know. I think CNN, the entire media in general, and the Democratic party is SERIOUSLY overestimating how many people will support criminals once the curtain to the voting booth closes.

I stopped watching CNN, I don't know. I think CNN, the entire media in general, and the Democratic party is SERIOUSLY overestimating how many people will support criminals once the curtain to the voting booth closes.

Their coverage is sickening. People are fooled with all of this empty feel good nonsense that they were spewing last night. 'You can't do anything on your own...you need us". (Who has been in office the last 8 years?)

If this was the Republican convention the commentators would be making a huge deal of the protesters. They didn't even mention the chants of "We don;'t trust you" during the Warren speech (that no not be made out well at home due to the microphones being moved) and had the nerve to harp on how split the republican party was.

Complete joke.

That whole shitshow was like one big celebration of the damage they have done, and want to do to America

Back