Bald Men Are Sexier, More Masculine, Scientific Study Finds

MikeMcMann

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

Say it isn’t so?! Is bald quite possibly the new black when it comes to men being perceived as manly, dominant, and just downright sexy? Are the days where shiny, hairless scalps on bald men were something others took pity upon in the past?

New research suggests that the oh-so-effortless bald-headed look that middle age men have begun sporting for the last several years is now wildly attractive.

Bald: The New Sexy
... But guess what? Going bald, or just simply shaving it all off and bearing your crown to the world could potentially be one of the best things to happen to you! ...male participants were rated in four quadrants: physical attractiveness, aggressiveness, appeasement, and social maturity ranging from honesty to intelligence and social status.

The study had two groups of participants. One group scored photos of men who had full heads of hair. The other group would score the same men, but with their hair computer digitally removed.

The results showcased that overall, most people from the groups perceived bald men as more honest, intelligent, and stronger....the study also found that bald men are sexier and more masculine.

Conclusion
So if there were ever a time to rejoice in becoming bald, NOW WOULD BE IT! ...

(oh ya, suck it @Loiosh and all you full head of hair elitists. Your time is up!!)

Why choose when you can have the best of both worlds with 1 distinguished haircut.

bald-men-with-long-hair-1.jpg

as someone who has started to begin thinning a bit, i have contemplated it. but i've managed to retain most of what i have, so i'm going to keep what i have for now haha.

I don't know why Gillette just didn't go with this add...

I don't know if it's my short hair or my face but girls love me <45>

Say it isn’t so?! Is bald quite possibly the new black when it comes to men being perceived as manly, dominant, and just downright sexy? Are the days where shiny, hairless scalps on bald men were something others took pity upon in the past?

New research suggests that the oh-so-effortless bald-headed look that middle age men have begun sporting for the last several years is now wildly attractive.

Bald: The New Sexy
... But guess what? Going bald, or just simply shaving it all off and bearing your crown to the world could potentially be one of the best things to happen to you! ...male participants were rated in four quadrants: physical attractiveness, aggressiveness, appeasement, and social maturity ranging from honesty to intelligence and social status.

The study had two groups of participants. One group scored photos of men who had full heads of hair. The other group would score the same men, but with their hair computer digitally removed.

The results showcased that overall, most people from the groups perceived bald men as more honest, intelligent, and stronger....the study also found that bald men are sexier and more masculine.

Conclusion
So if there were ever a time to rejoice in becoming bald, NOW WOULD BE IT! ...

(oh ya, suck it @Loiosh and all you full head of hair elitists. Your time is up!!)
The study is from 1996:
https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/0162309595001301

Also:
As expected, ratings for physical attractiveness decreased with increased baldness.

Feeling good about my dome right now

Riiiiiight...and a new study finds that guys actually prefer small boobs...

Of course they are. Women know bald men are solar powered sex machines.

The only thing worse than being a manlet is being bald.

Riiiiiight...and a new study finds that guys actually prefer small boobs...
Don't know why these female journalists who write for online blogs that describe themselves as "life coaches" dredge this stuff up, but it reminds me of the "dad bod" research-quote fad from a few years ago.

If guys want to convince themselves a chubby, soft torso is what really gets women wet and drives them to make bad decisions in spite of more complex feelings or deeper emotional attachments, then I suppose it doesn't hurt anyone. It's not like flat earth or global warming denialism. Nothing about the belief set threatens meaningful progress that I can see.

Sexy is sexy. You gotta be able to rock the bald dome, for it to be an asset. Don't be fooled by this study.

George Costanza =/= The Rock

I have a full head of long hair. Some women hate it, some women love it.

One thing is for sure, it's all subjective depending on the woman. Cater to your audience and you'll be in good shape.

Back