Bald Guys of the Mayberry

yeah Hair really makes you look younger, what a difference dude looks old with the thinning hair but with the hair transplant he looks young and youthful

Yeah, it certainly does. I think it is a good option to have.

One of my friends was balding freshman year. Wonder what he looks like these days 10+ years later.

Yeah, it certainly does. I think it is a good option to have.
its an expensive ass option plus you gotta really research it, I read some horror stories where they go to india and they do a shit job and the hair falls out

Id do it on my hairline if I had the money I saw Dieon Sanders had it done and his hairline looks dope now, I wonder why Lebron just doesn't get it done already he has the money.

another thing is getting the Transplant isn ta for sure thing, many guys will get shock hairloss like the scalp doesn't take the donor hair or something and it falls out like some trauma thing

its an expensive ass option plus you gotta really research it, I read some horror stories where they go to india and they do a shit job and the hair falls out

Id do it on my hairline if I had the money I saw Dieon Sanders had it done and his hairline looks dope now, I wonder why Lebron just doesn't get it done already he has the money.

another thing is getting the Transplant isn ta for sure thing, many guys will get shock hairloss like the scalp doesn't take the donor hair or something and it falls out like some trauma thing

If I ever start losing it, I am going to some Beverly Hills doctor that works on the stars. It will cost an arm and a leg, but I think appearances are important.But I also hear Germany has some great doctors in this industry as well.

They really can do some magic.
B8x-gQ8CUAAOkCo.jpg:large

2503979514001_5302817372001_5302805968001-vs.jpg

As for LeBron... A couple years back when he was doing an interview in China, he had perfect hair, everybody was like WTF... Then a few weeks later, he was balding again.

But again, so far I have been lucky. Nothing yet and my hair is looking fuller and thicker than ever.

If I ever start losing it, I am going to some Beverly Hills doctor that works on the stars. It will cost an arm and a leg, but I think appearances are important.But I also hear Germany has some great doctors in this industry as well.

They really can do some magic.
B8x-gQ8CUAAOkCo.jpg:large

2503979514001_5302817372001_5302805968001-vs.jpg

As for LeBron... A couple years back when he was doing an interview in China, he had perfect hair, everybody was like WTF... Then a few weeks later, he was balding again.

But again, so far I have been lucky. Nothing yet and my hair is looking fuller and thicker than ever.

How old are you you said your hair is thicker than ever if you are over 30 you probably won't go bald.

Yeah Germany I heard has a lot of good hairloss doctors thats where Kobe and Peyton Manning got that blood spinning thing done that helped them heal quickly from an injury.

Lebron was using that powder fiber stuff it just fills in the hair making it look like you got thick hair, he should just get the real thing done but the reason he wont is he is still active they have to pull the hair each follicle and it leave the back of your head scabby everyone would know he got hair transplant plus it could get infected while playing
toppik-hair-fiber-hold-spray-500x500.jpg

I think he might get it done once he retires the head would need like 3 months to heal you dont want to get all sweaty and having to shower daily once you get it you have to wait a few days. thats how his head will look and he is currently active playing basketball even in the off season he wouldn't have time he goes immediately into training.
fue-hair-transplant-surgery-500x500.jpg

I spent a few of my younger years shaving my head. It's only now I have a weak hairline I regret not making the most of the hair I once had.

I've been shaving my head since I was 19.

I first noticed my hairline was receding at 17, and I looked at pictures of my grandfathers of both sides of my family and saw they were both badly balding by their 40s.

So, rather than fight it with expensive shampoos or surgeries I said 'fuck it, I'm not allowing this to be my #1 insecurity for half my life,' and I started shaving my head bald. My family was shocked because I had long hair throughout my high school years.

But, not too long afterward, I noticed I started to receive more attention from babes I was interested in.

Over the last 15 years, I've saved thousands than spend it on haircuts, shampoo, conditioner, gel, and probably hundreds of hours of time by not having to style my hair in the mornings.

"Yeah, but you've probably spent just as much on razors and shaving cream, right?"

Nope, for the longest time I got everything I needed at Dollar Tree.. $1 for coco butter that would last me two months, and $1 for ten double-bladed disposable razors, so that was $3 a month.

$7 budget to shave my head, chin, and neck every two months. $42 a year.

And since I'm making more money now, I've upgraded my razors by buying from Shavemob. I use one 4X bladed razors every week to shave my head, neck, and chin four times a week.

300.JPG

Fuck Gillette. Those shitty blades are around $4/$5 each and I'm lucky to get through two shaves before they go dull on me. But Shavemob's 4X bladed razors are just $1.17 when you buy in bulk, and I throw them away after 4 uses, before they start to become dull.

Can't recommend them highly enough guys.

Oh, and Cocoa Butter >>> Shaving Cream. No question about it.

While I agree with your thrifty purchases you sound like my friend whenever I’m off to a hair cut “haha I don’t ever have to worry about that that” he says, “I just shave it every day in the shower”

Even if like you he managed to get that done cheap getting a hair cut every few months is a lot easier than shaving everyday, and I don’t use shampoo or conditioner (I find I don’t need it), so all those razors and cream would start to add up.

Spending $30 bucks quarterly to get a hair cut is sure easier than shaving everyday, and I get the added bonus of actually having hair.

FWIW, I personally know one of the techs who did Lebron’s hair transplant surgery back in 2012-2013ish.
He probably was using that fiber stuff also.

How old are you you said your hair is thicker than ever if you are over 30 you probably won't go bald.

Yeah Germany I heard has a lot of good hairloss doctors thats where Kobe and Peyton Manning got that blood spinning thing done that helped them heal quickly from an injury.

Lebron was using that powder fiber stuff it just fills in the hair making it look like you got thick hair, he should just get the real thing done but the reason he wont is he is still active they have to pull the hair each follicle and it leave the back of your head scabby everyone would know he got hair transplant plus it could get infected while playing
toppik-hair-fiber-hold-spray-500x500.jpg

I think he might get it done once he retires the head would need like 3 months to heal you dont want to get all sweaty and having to shower daily once you get it you have to wait a few days. thats how his head will look and he is currently active playing basketball even in the off season he wouldn't have time he goes immediately into training.
fue-hair-transplant-surgery-500x500.jpg

I like the stathom look myself. Low buzz with some connecting face scruff. Shaved looks like someone trying to hard to cover their bald head. Not to mention it's a pain in the ass to shave everyday. Just buzz the damn thing with #1 or no guard once a week and you'll be transporting bitches around like you were with a full mane.

Mayberry really needs a stickied thread for this topic.

If you have to ask, it's probably time. Meet your fate head on like a man instead of holding onto some scraps and styling it to cover it up.

was 20 on holiday in amsterdam and as a few of the lads were heading out of the hotel to get a few 'pints', one of the girls took an aerial photo. It was back in the days before high quality phones and was taken on a camera. When the pictures were developed and I saw a slight patch beginning on the 'monk spot' I went straight to the barbers and had my head shaved. Been proudly using the mac 3 even since

Heard that Japan is progressing with some new hair regrowth techniques.

Then you'll need a 4-step program to overcome your little problem

xsJuokb.jpg
Hahaha damn I've had to shave my hair and I can't grow a beard :(
Well it's been sorta nice on sherdog...

BeZeus owns it. The cure to baldness is a 100 billion dollars

424C490A00000578-0-Swole_con_Valley_-a-15_1500079233545.jpg

Back