Balance Must Be Restored To The Universe... (EDIT: It Was)

LockardTheGOAT

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
This is why I am not convinced that TJ will win. I am in fact becoming more and more convinced that he will lose. Because every double champion that has chased after another division's belt in the hopes of winning it and holding up two belts at one time has succeeded (Conor, DC, Nunes.) Don't you think it's time that somebody finally fails at this endeavor?

Even if we count the people that have won two belts without doing it simultaneously, you'd have Randy Couture, BJ Penn, and GSP on the winning side, and only Joanna on the losing side. That's still 6-1. Hell, 7-1 if you count Dan Henderson in Pride.

That's not to say I'm not rooting for Dillashaw because I am. But this is a pick 'em fight for a lot of reasons.

This is why I am not convinced that TJ will win. I am in fact becoming more and more convinced that he will lose. Because every double champion that has chased after another division's belt in the hopes of winning it and holding up two belts at one time has succeeded (Conor, DC, Nunes.) Don't you think it's time that somebody finally fails at this endeavor?

That's some beautiful logic right there.

That's it, bet Cejudo. The fix is in! Confirmed.

Fun fact : TJ is the only champ looking down to try and get a belt off a smaller guy

Perfectly balanced..
ijel7kz4bjw01.png

People keep talking about the odds and history of champ champ matches.

But I believe this the FIRST time a champ has gone down in weight for a champ champ fight. So those stats of previous matches don’t stand here.

So since everyone else who has tried has succeeded that means he will fail? Makes sense

People keep talking about the odds and history of champ champ matches.

But I believe this the FIRST time a champ has gone down in weight for a champ champ fight. So those stats of previous matches don’t stand here.

It does since the goal is still the same - Become a two weight world champion.

TJ failing despite moving DOWN in weight would simply be ironic.

Smaller guy???
They both fight at 125, right?
It's weak lets be honest. He won the belt at 135 and is now draining himself down to fight a smaller guy.
Can you imagine a higher weight class fighter doing that ? Should JJ go down to fight whittaker? Of course not.

It's weak lets be honest. He won the belt at 135 and is now draining himself down to fight a smaller guy.
Can you imagine a higher weight class fighter doing that ? Should JJ go down to fight whittaker? Of course not.

I agree. It's really pathetic for a champion to go down in weight, or call out a champion from a lower weight class.

If the goal is to challenge yourself, then move up.

Even if we count the people that have won two belts without doing it simultaneously, you'd have Randy Couture, BJ Penn, and GSP on the winning side, and only Joanna on the losing side. That's still 6-1. Hell, 7-1 if you count Dan Henderson in Pride.

That's not to say I'm not rooting for Dillashaw because I am. But this is a pick 'em fight for a lot of reasons.
I dont like TJ Dillashaw. Call me a hater I could care less. I speak my mind and what I see and read from sources that usually we all get our good info from. I dont like the guy FOR many reasons. Not just because he wouldn't agree on the money to come down to fight DJ but you are willing to take LESS MONEY to come down now to fight Cejudo? Thats one thing.

I think he is arrogant never beat the ALL TIME GOAT IMO Dominick Cruz. Also I cannot give a fighter credit for moving down to fight a smaller guy. Thats just not how it should be done. ALSO TJ knows the fight is an easy fight for him. its in the bag in his mind and want to have that "double champ" moniker like the others except being the only one that had to drop to beat up the less experienced naturally smaller guy. LEGACY LEGACY LEGACY....its for my LEGACY....How about your PRIDE? GO UP IN WEIGHT LIKE THE REAL BADASSES DO AND TAKE OUT MAX? Do that you got my respect but this one is low and pointless.

Last edited:
Sorry, but the 5th fight curse is upon TJ and considering he is going down in weight instead of up like all the other double champs. Things aren't in his favor. He also is having a terrible weight cut, looking at how bad his arms are, they don't have the mass like they do in Bantamweight. He is about to get wrestle fucked by Cejudo until he gasses and submitted.

Willing to bet my AV that Cejudo with the win.

It does since the goal is still the same - Become a two weight world champion.

TJ failing despite moving DOWN in weight would simply be ironic.
TJ failing at moving down will be blamed 100% on the weight cut and nobody will give Cejudo the props he deserves.

Sorry, but the 5th fight curse is upon TJ and considering he is going down in weight instead of up like all the other double champs. Things aren't in his favor. He also is having a terrible weight cut, looking at how bad his arms are, they don't have the mass like they do in Bantamweight. He is about to get wrestle fucked by Cejudo until he gasses and submitted.

Willing to bet my AV that Cejudo with the win.
I'd hate to see that av changed. Challenge rejected, good sir.

First to move down for the 2nd belt (from champ champs).

Back