Bahadurzada on DHK: " I wish Kim went to war with me, he'd be eating out of a straw"

This guy... Dong completely dominated him to the point that Dong was sitting in mount and yelling at Siyar to hit him and Siyar was just covering up.

That's pretty sad on DHK part actually. Should be trying to finish, not yelling at him.

Siyar would have no answer to the pigeon wing if Dong in his graciousness allowed him to stay standing. It would be a fatality.

LMAO pigeon wing dong dishing out fatalities. You gotta love the colorful Brazilian expressions and google translate's commitment to literal translation.

Dong beat your ass Siyar, there was a 10-8 round in there, learn to stuff the takedowns. And it's not Dongs fault Erick is more athletic than you and can stuff takedowns. Maybe you have more power than Erick but he has more fluid striking which is why he rocked Dong and you couldn't from what I remember.

Pretty sure DHK shot like 10 takedowns on Silva, he was just stuffed every time.

Erik found out his wrestling and cardio weren't that good vs Fitch, hopefully he learns his striking isn't that good either vs DHK. His technique is horrific.

Someone get him with a good striking coach. A big part of him gassing is him throwing 100% behind every punch and it being an awful punch throw from new zealand and missing by 5 lightyears.

He trains with Blackhouse. He obviously has good striking coaches.

lol Siyar is so annoying. War Doomsday

34310833.jpg

Give in to the dark side Siyar.

lol :D
I just completed the force unleashed game on Xbox. I can still hear the emperors voice as I read this.

Doesn't seem like discussion to me, seems more like whining.

And didn't I just say that everybody is going to take a loss differently? some people just get upset, some get angry, some get delusional but that's how losing a fight can effect certain people.

Siyar talked about how he wishes that DHK stood up and threw down with him like he did vs. Erick Silva, he's upset about it and he's talking about how he wanted it that way, and everybody is shitting on him about it even though they've never fought before because they think they're tough.

Sherdog is still full of all these TapouT T-shirt wearing idiots, not you, but I'm sure that tons of the people here are.

This video truly describes Sherdog perfectly, to the point it's almost saddening.

Get off your high horse. If Siyar had said something after the fight like "I need to work on my weaknesses," or hell, even if he had shut up, it'd be no big deal. Siyar has tweeted like a dozen excuses, this last one being MONTHS after the fight. You're being a high and mighty asshole saying that we're only allowed to discuss fighters if its universal praise like they're gods. If someone says something blatantly rude or inappropriate, they have the right to be judged, in your own words, "like a human being." Just like how plenty judged Thompson after his "gay marriage? What's next, marrying animals?" Tweets. Or War Machine's rape tweet.

I can respect the hell out of who these guys are and what they do, but they're not immune to criticism. There's no shame in losing to DHK. 9 out of 11 people in the UFC have. There's shame in spending months talking about killing the guy and retiring him, and then spending literally months afterwards saying "oh, if it wasn't by the rules I agreed to when I signed the contract, I'd have broken Dong's jaw." How disrespectful is that to Dong?

He had 15 minutes to fight Dong his way. Dong dominated him. It's like getting knocked out and spending six months saying "well if his fist didn't hit me in the face, I wouldn't have gone down." No injustice happened. Siyar has spent literally months complaining about this. It'd be one thing if this was a tweet in the moment or few days after. This is months after.

Sorry that you build fighters up to be gods who cannot dare be judged, but I'll judge them as people. And Siyar, after months of evidence, I'm judging as extremely rude.

Siyar talked about how he wishes that DHK stood up and threw down with him like he did vs. Erick Silva, he's upset about it and he's talking about how he wanted it that way, and everybody is shitting on him about it even though they've never fought before because they think they're tough.

You're missing the entire picture. DHK didn't want to stand up and throw down with Silva. He went for the takedowns like he did against Siyar. Silva actually resisted his efforts. Siyar didn't. That is what he is getting shitted on for. He's blaming DHK and ignoring the fact he fought the same way. It was Silva's grappling ability that made it a different fight.

Poor guy. He's mad as Hell after getting beat up by a 170 pound Dong. Maybe he should pretend he has to eat through a straw and keep his mouth wired shut.

Eating out of a straw....good one!

But these guys like Siyar and Erick's coach are talking too much. Siyar got his ass kicked and Erick got KO'd.

When MMA fighters say this it just makes me think that they aren't good enough to make money in boxing but expect everyone in MMA to have a boxing/ kickboxing match with them.

IDK why but this really depressed me

He doesn't sound butthurt at all

That's another thing that most of us 'fans' don't understand about fighting, the mental aspect. Yes, he talked a lot of shit and then got destroyed, but people really need to understand how much fighting can effect you mentally, who are we to talk down about these athletes? we're nobody compared to these people, they're there to entertain us and most of the dickheads on here is talk shit about them as if we're accomplishing something, they make it seem as if they can go in there and do better.

Those are the people who have never fought before, they don't understand how much a fight can effect you personally and how it feels going into a fight, whether it be in the street or in the octagon. Those people need to shut the fuck up.

Siyar needs to be smart enough to realize how stupid his tweet made him look.

And seriously, quit taking random sherdogsherdog so seriously, go have a nice relaxing beer.

I hate it when fighters talk shit like this after the fact as well, but some of you guys calling Siyar a one dimensional fighter because he was grapplefucked by the Dong really doesn't make any sense. We're talking DHK here, he grapplefucks everyone! Being out grappled by him isn't exactly a good representation of your TDD. Truthfully in that fight I was impressed with how long Siyar was able to avoid getting taken down before he finally was.

Still - to reiterate what I believe most people think - STFU Siyar and KO a wrestler while he tries to relentlessly take you down. That's how you earn respect, but playing an opponents game, withstanding it, and then overcoming it.

Lol, he went to war, he just met no resistance, Siyar.

index.php

Really.

A fight is a fight, yes, Siyar lost and was dominated but people shitting on him for something he wishes could have happened but didn't is pretty dumb. Do people expect him to not be bitter after a loss like that?

People need to stop acting so high on themselves on here and realize that fighters are human beings too. It's pathetic, this is actually one of the reasons why I don't post nearly as much as I used to, people on here are complete assholes and they're full of themselves and try to make themselves out to be something they're not, 'perfect'.

Two things, firstly, duh, and second, no one cares how much you post or don't post, especially considering you were already banned once.

Siyar said something stupid that made him sound incredibly butthurt and you're choosing to white knight it for some reason. I must have missed the part where people weren't treating Siyar like a person, because all I see are people shaking their heads and something silly he said.

Back