Bahadurzada on DHK: " I wish Kim went to war with me, he'd be eating out of a straw"

This guy... Dong completely dominated him to the point that Dong was sitting in mount and yelling at Siyar to hit him and Siyar was just covering up.

Really?
This IS after all MMA.. not boxing or kick boxing. If a fighter wins over you because is actually well rounded.. And you say stuff like this.. You kind of deserves it.

Really.

A fight is a fight, yes, Siyar lost and was dominated but people shitting on him for something he wishes could have happened but didn't is pretty dumb. Do people expect him to not be bitter after a loss like that?

People need to stop acting so high on themselves on here and realize that fighters are human beings too. It's pathetic, this is actually one of the reasons why I don't post nearly as much as I used to, people on here are complete assholes and they're full of themselves and try to make themselves out to be something they're not, 'perfect'.

Really.

A fight is a fight, yes, Siyar lost and was dominated but people shitting on him for something he wishes could have happened but didn't is pretty dumb. Do people expect him to not be bitter after a loss like that?

People need to stop acting so high on themselves on here and realize that fighters are human beings too. It's pathetic, this is actually one of the reasons why I don't post nearly as much as I used to, people on here are complete assholes and they're full of themselves and try to make themselves out to be something they're not, 'perfect'.

People naturally don't like bitter people. Especially when they are bitter about losing after they talked large amounts of shit.

Siyar can potentially be a great fighter in the UFC, but we don't really know right now. The guy has fought twice in two years and is 1-1. His time in the Octagon consists of KTFOing Paulo Thiago quickly and then getting dominated by Dong for 15 minutes. It's hard to let a guy talking so much shit get away with it when he hasn't really proved anything and he is talking shit about a guy who is way higher up the rankings than he is and was one of his easiest wins as well.

Siyar didn't have the wrestling to make it a war. Silva showed off good TDD which is why he he got KOd instead of wrestlefucked

iYpQldsMp9toc.gif

Someone should message siyar this gif lol

He, as well as most other fighters, needs someone w/ some common sense do his tweets.

Really.

Nobody is saying they are perfect. We are just saying it sounds pathetic that he is talking shit to a guy that completely outclassed and dominated him for 3 rounds straight.

This was an MMA FIGHT!!!!!!! and Siyar clearly knew thatwhen they fought. If he wanted to "go to war" with DHK then he should have challenged him to a kickboxing or boxing fight.

Congrats, Siyar, you're undefeated in twitter battles. Hopefully that achievement can ease your ass pain.

People naturally don't like bitter people. Especially when they are bitter about losing after they talked large amounts of shit.

Siyar can potentially be a great fighter in the UFC, but we don't really know right now. The guy has fought twice in two years and is 1-1. His time in the Octagon consists of KTFOing Paulo Thiago quickly and then getting dominated by Dong for 15 minutes. It's hard to let a guy talking so much shit get away with it when he hasn't really proved anything and he is talking shit about a guy who is way higher up the rankings than he is and was one of his easiest wins as well.

That's another thing that most of us 'fans' don't understand about fighting, the mental aspect. Yes, he talked a lot of shit and then got destroyed, but people really need to understand how much fighting can effect you mentally, who are we to talk down about these athletes? we're nobody compared to these people, they're there to entertain us and most of the dickheads on here is talk shit about them as if we're accomplishing something, they make it seem as if they can go in there and do better.

Those are the people who have never fought before, they don't understand how much a fight can effect you personally and how it feels going into a fight, whether it be in the street or in the octagon. Those people need to shut the fuck up.

The only reason Kim stood in the 2nd was because he was to gassed to get a take down and lay and pray.

Nobody is saying they are perfect. We are just saying it sounds pathetic that he is talking shit to a guy that completely outclassed and dominated him for 3 rounds straight.

This was an MMA FIGHT!!!!!!! and Siyar clearly knew thatwhen they fought. If he wanted to "go to war" with DHK then he should have challenged him to a kickboxing or boxing fight.

Yes, it was an MMA fight, but a fight is a fight and people need to recognize that and stop putting the fighters up in some high glory, people are going to talk whether they like it or not, the only people who can understand the bitterness of a loss in a fight are the people who won't be stupid and write ridiculous things because they understand where the fighter is coming from.

Seriously, I bet more than half of the people on here would talk shit going into a fight, or after a fight when they lose. That's just the way it is, people really need to understand the mental aspect and stop trying to think so highly of themselves on here and try to act like fighters have no feelings. It's a joke. This site pisses me off these days, too many idiots.

That's another thing that most of us 'fans' don't understand about fighting, the mental aspect. Yes, he talked a lot of shit and then got destroyed, but people really need to understand how much fighting can effect you mentally, who are we to talk down about these athletes? we're nobody compared to these people, they're there to entertain us and most of the dickheads on here is talk shit about them as if we're accomplishing something, they make it seem as if they can go in there and do better.

Those are the people who have never fought before, they don't understand how much a fight can effect you personally and how it feels going into a fight, whether it be in the street or in the octagon. Those people need to shut the fuck up.

Dude, newsflash, This is a DISCUSSION forum. we aren't talking down to these athletes, we are just pointing out the obvious.

And FTR I have some amateur MMA experience, I have gotten my ass handed to me by a wrestler who took me down and controlled me for an entire fight when my strength is boxing, so I know EXACTLY how Siyar feels, because you feel like a Fucking POS afterwards and you feel borderline violated, but you have to get over it and you just look like a bitter douchebag when you talk shit about the guy afterwards

Silva was able to scramble enough to get The Dong to start gassing. When he had some small openings as Kim slowed down, he tagged him. Ultimately he lost by being too aggressive but clearly he had a better answer to DHK's style than Bahadurzada.

Bahadurzada has zero answer... shouldn't be chiming in on this one.

Silva was able to scramble enough to get The Dong to start gassing. When he had some small openings as Kim slowed down, he tagged him. Ultimately he lost by being too aggressive but clearly he had a better answer to DHK's style than Bahadurzada.

Bahadurzada has zero answer... shouldn't be chiming in on this one.

This

Dude, newsflash, This is a DISCUSSION forum. we aren't talking down to these athletes, we are just pointing out the obvious.

And FTR I have some amateur MMA experience, I have gotten my ass handed to me by a wrestler who took me down and controlled me for an entire fight when my strength is boxing, so I know EXACTLY how Siyar feels, because you feel like a Fucking POS afterwards and you feel borderline violated, but you have to get over it and you just look like a bitter douchebag when you talk shit about the guy afterwards

Doesn't seem like discussion to me, seems more like whining.

And didn't I just say that everybody is going to take a loss differently? some people just get upset, some get angry, some get delusional but that's how losing a fight can effect certain people.

Siyar talked about how he wishes that DHK stood up and threw down with him like he did vs. Erick Silva, he's upset about it and he's talking about how he wanted it that way, and everybody is shitting on him about it even though they've never fought before because they think they're tough.

Sherdog is still full of all these TapouT T-shirt wearing idiots, not you, but I'm sure that tons of the people here are.

This video truly describes Sherdog perfectly, to the point it's almost saddening.

Siyar would have no answer to the pigeon wing if Dong in his graciousness allowed him to stay standing. It would be a fatality.

Pretty sure DHK shot like 10 takedowns on Silva, he was just stuffed every time.

Erik found out his wrestling and cardio weren't that good vs Fitch, hopefully he learns his striking isn't that good either vs DHK. His technique is horrific.

Someone get him with a good striking coach. A big part of him gassing is him throwing 100% behind every punch and it being an awful punch throw from new zealand and missing by 5 lightyears.

Back