Bagwork video

Also step back to your right.
you look to be already stepping that direction anyway, I just wanted to clarify DO NOT step straight back.

I also have driving fines, and I found a boxing gym that's relatively close to me that is $50 a month and $5 a drop in so I'm just going to be traveling to that gym 3-4x per week. I would be really mad if something gets in the way of paying $5. I'm going there at 2.30 today before I start my 2nd shift of the day as a driver.

Oh and one other thing i took the written exam, i don't even know if i passed and i don't start school until fall 2019. So I'm not going to make excuses for anything shin, like you said actions speak louder than words. So stay tuned. I'm trying to fit sometime into this boxing gym too, but I'll only get to do like 30-45 mins of training today.

I went through various points in my life of being car less for mutliple reasons, so I rode a bike, I rode a bike all over town. I rode a bike to work, I rode a bike to school, and I rode a bike to the gym.

I rode my bike to the gym everyday, it was a 10 mile bike ride one way. If you really wanted to join a gym and train etc you would.

I went through various points in my life of being car less for mutliple reasons, so I rode a bike, I rode a bike all over town. I rode a bike to work, I rode a bike to school, and I rode a bike to the gym.

I rode my bike to the gym everyday, it was a 10 mile bike ride one way. If you really wanted to join a gym and train etc you would.

That's nice shin, but you remember how in one thread i have mentioned my parents are kind of wealthy. Yeah my car got fixed broke down 2x because of the cold but now it's working better than ever. And no my parents don't pay for everything for me they just hate driving me and my brother around when we need to go somewhere so they fixed my car. And I did say I'm doing delivery driving after i'm done over there. So theres that too.

The thing is I just decided to look on the USA boxing website yesterday, and found that gym and it's cheap as hell.

I got to admit my mind is a little all over the place sometimes lol. But yeah I try to keep it coordinated. I was debating to do a hook or a jab sometimes.
Again it's all about range, a jammed/short jab leaves you vulnerable to the right. A reaching left hook does the same thing.

keep up the good work. I hope you like the new boxing gym.

I hope so too. I mean I've never been to a boxing gym I don't like. And this one I think is one of those boxing gyms where you just warm up and than a trainer comes to you. They don't really have a class schedule.

If they want something bad enough they will find a way......

That's nice shin, but you remember how in one thread i have mentioned my parents are kind of wealthy. Yeah my car got fixed broke down 2x because of the cold but now it's working better than ever. And no my parents don't pay for everything for me they just hate driving me and my brother around when we need to go somewhere so they fixed my car. And I did say I'm doing delivery driving after i'm done over there. So theres that too.

The thing is I just decided to look on the USA boxing website yesterday, and found that gym and it's cheap as hell.

so you have a car, your parents are wealthy, you have a job, yet you still wont join a gym. I made minimum wage at the time, gym membership was $100 a month, and i rode a bike 10 miles one way. You were previously complaining about not having a gym within 3 miles or something ridiculous like that. I dont understand why you are so cheap/broke as you always mention prices of gyms. It doesnt sound like you dont have the money, rather your not willing to spend it. Most gyms are going to be $100 or more.

If they want something bad enough they will find a way......

exactly

I want to be a boxer, the best boxing gym in the US is down the street from my house. Its $50 a month. I have a car and my parents are rich.

I didnt join the gym.

Ok so I haven't really been to the gym that much. And I'm going to be honest with you guys I prematurely thought I was going to be a member at that gym I was training at in Clifton, NJ. But than I decided because they don't got a striking class really I'm not going to, and the fact that I went broke and was working ups, ups didn't workout because they are dumbasses, who had people coming all the way from Brooklyn. Which got in the way of my hrs so I quit that before the seasonal job ended. So now I'm working 2 jobs one is a gas station job and the other is a delivery driver job at an Italian restruant.

And I'm going to start school in the fall of 2019 so theres that too. I took the firefighter exam 2 sats ago and I'm not sure if I passed or not, but even if i did their's more chance of me not getting hired than getting hired. So now I'm just going to focus on work, and getting the driving fines out of the way. Than after that I'm going to join another fight gym (the one I was training at i did not get the chance to pay for a membership)

So now here's the video:

Ok so what I was trying to do was focus on more explosiveness and reflexes. The room is not that small but it is kind of close to the door, and close to a wall. I need to get a tripod, I tried a go pro one time and it couldn't even upload to youtubw for some reason. Anyways and if your wondering about the overhand at the end, I was just fucking around with the whole saiyan "ha!". And I was actually trying to do some more endurance on the bag so let's see what everybody thinks, and as always criticism is welcomed as long as it's constructive.

Topless, leather mini skirt, fishnet tights and high heels......... This Is the appropriate wear, for heavy bag work....... I will even let you pick the colour but your lipstick must match! Please learn your lesson......

I think you and @spacetime should fuck. When you get pregnant you can shit out some sort of super fighter- spacekhan.

@Sinister sign this man up

i dont bash khan cause unlike spacetime he is not a dick who thinks he knows everything. He also is willing to learn and listen. He posts more than 1 second clips, and he has the balls to fight. He sent me a video of him in a fight. I think he is confused/lost young man.

so you have a car, your parents are wealthy, you have a job, yet you still wont join a gym. I made minimum wage at the time, gym membership was $100 a month, and i rode a bike 10 miles one way. You were previously complaining about not having a gym within 3 miles or something ridiculous like that. I dont understand why you are so cheap/broke as you always mention prices of gyms. It doesnt sound like you dont have the money, rather your not willing to spend it. Most gyms are going to be $100 or more.

I LIVE WITH MY DAMN PARENTS BREATHING DOWN MY NECK ABOUT MONEY I OWE, I HAVE 3 DRIVING FINES THAT ADD UP TO NEARLY 2000. I LIVE IN NEW JERSEY WHICH HAS A LOT OF BS PRICING GYMS AND CONTRACTS. Listen $5 drop in fred's is all I can do once I'm done with every financial shit I will pay for a membership.

exactly

I want to be a boxer, the best boxing gym in the US is down the street from my house. Its $50 a month. I have a car and my parents are rich.

I didnt join the gym.

People that really have a passion, for anything, apart from just wanting to be famous, which there are many....... Are very few and far between......

But let's give Khan his props, he's posting on Sherdog he's doing his bag work, let's give him time.

I LIVE WITH MY DAMN PARENTS BREATHING DOWN MY NECK ABOUT MONEY I OWE, I HAVE 3 DRIVING FINES THAT ADD UP TO NEARLY 2000. I LIVE IN NEW JERSEY WHICH HAS A LOT OF BS PRICING GYMS AND CONTRACTS. Listen $5 drop in fred's is all I can do once I'm done with every financial shit I will pay for a membership.

One of the reasons I was car less, was because I was in a accident and my car was totaled, I was also driving on a suspended license for too many tickets. I had about $1800 in fees I had to pay to get my license back. Now that I had my license cleared, I then had to buy a car. I rode a bike and worked for years until this was all taken care of, because min wage is not alot of money. So I was in very similar shoes as you with, without a car, with no help from my parents. How old are you man? Im going to guess in your early 20's? I did alot more with alot less. Your lucky you have the help you do. time to man up dude. All gyms have pricing over $100 a month and contracts.

People that really have a passion, for anything, apart from just wanting to be famous, which there are many....... Are very few and far between......

But let's give Khan his props, he's posting on Sherdog he's doing his bag work, let's give him time.

yeah, i had a big hear to heart man to man conversation with him a while back in direct messenger. I think joing a gym will be a good thing for him, and provide him with more benefits than just training.

yeah, i had a big hear to heart man to man conversation with him a while back in direct messenger. I think joing a gym will be a good thing for him, and provide him with more benefits than just training.

I'm going home and getting my supplement ready. One day I'm going to fight mark my words. But I'm not going to make predictions I'm going to let it flow in fact when I was looking online I was looking for a gym that I could go to later in 2019. But than got something better.

It's gods plan. And he has a plan for me and I'll see it through.

i dont bash khan cause unlike spacetime he is not a dick who thinks he knows everything. He also is willing to learn and listen. He posts more than 1 second clips, and he has the balls to fight. He sent me a video of him in a fight. I think he is confused/lost young man.

I do because one more than one occasion he has sent me crazy messages insulting me then telling me he wants to be my friend lol.

Here's proof, as promised and I'm going there tomorrow too, a little earlier. It's only 20 mins from my house.

Back