Bagwork (punches)

I gonna use your videos to try to getter.

<Dana05>

Good stuff. Try to incorporate some slips and slight rolls

I gonna use your videos to try to getter.

<Dana05>

How much did this win in Thailand cost you ?

300 Euros for a pro fighter badge on sherdog ?

Did you get a happy after from his trainers ?

Last edited by a moderator:
My sparring partners try to hit me, you guys over there are recording battle dance music videos, looks fancy when you agree to touch with 5% power

Low kick at the end conects with 3% power and your sparing partner Winces

Number 1 priority be fancy look good for sherdog and youtube

Last edited by a moderator:
You don't even have to defend properly in sparring cause if it gets trough it barely touches with you guys

That's called Light Contact, it's a sport . Though it's more like barely contact

Try to improve yourself instead of another martial artist that you dont know in real life.

It might give some confidence. I dont know you man. But judging from how you post, you probably lack confidence offline.

You must have a lot of kickboxing training under your belt. So changing the technique would do wonders imo. Like bodyweight into strikes, hip and weight. Not into each strikes, that's where the game comes into play.
What are you on about. Frode is a good puncher and engages his hips and weight quite well.

Try to improve yourself instead of another martial artist that you dont know in real life.

It might give some confidence. I dont know you man. But judging from how you post, you probably lack confidence offline.

No I just didn't do something important for the day, some will get it, what makes a person agressive <45>

Wait, were you mocking me or not ? Own up to it. We can talk

Actually lack of food and weed

12 hours shift, didn't bring enough food, stuck at the object.

Now with food I feel good and loving caring for my felow citizens of planet earth

Yeah wait till I light up, gonna get paranoid.

I just feel like if you're gonna laugh at me online and bully me trough your sherdog clout, then since it's about who can fight, you should accept the fact that I'm gonna call you out on it.

What are you on about. Frode is a good puncher and engages his hips and weight quite well.

He got good fluent movement

He sees openings and techniques

Dude is a first world rich Swede and doesn't have to go hard in sparring. That's for us second tier Europeans

His brain cells are precious

Well this is the weirdest callout/personal attack I've seen on here.

I keep deleting whatsapp. Delete IG and FB

Seems like I'm a rager

Back