Bagwork (punches)

Nice tidy form, and good left hook to the body. The only thing I could suggest would be to set (load) your punches a bit more. This is really up to personal preference as being a kickboxer changes the dynamic considerably, getting too set on your shots can leave you open to head kicks.

Last edited:
Nasty liver blows bro... just a question are you a boxer or?

Nasty liver blows bro... just a question are you a boxer or?

Thanks. No i am not a boxer. Never done a boxing fight or trained at a real boxing gym.

But we do train and do sparring in the three kings of fighting in my small gym:

- boxing
- muay thai / sanda
- MMA

Nice left hook. I'd work more on the straight punches, try using them from range and getting full extension. And don't be afraid to start a combination with the right hand sometimes. Venum make awesome boxing gloves I can't wait to get my next pair

You know you're a cowboy when you chew gum while doing bagwork.

Nice tidy form, and good left hook to the body. The only thing I could suggest would be to set (load) your punches a bit more. This is really up to personal preference as being a kickboxer changes the dynamic considerably, getting too set on your shots can leave you open to head kicks.
Like how Frode changes tempo. That looks really good to me. He's got good strength into the punches yet maintains posture.

The specific angle I'm interested in is the footwork.

What needs obvious work is the music.<{pranko}>

Frode tries the aqua bag
•Aug 6, 2019

Frode Falch
149 subscribers

The kind of bag work you are doing here doesn't hold much charm for me. Similar to shadowing boxing by the likes of it. Nice uppercuts.

I put this up to get a better look at your footwork. I see;

Slight lean ins,
These short bunny hops of yours,
Small circles.

Not what I want to adopt. But then I haven't adopted anything.:eek:

Did you enjoy formal training ? That looks like no snap, and you're a light guy, things should come like small thunders, you can do better

I wanna know more bout your gym, would be a dream to have a own gym. Cost, set up, rent.

I also like to imagine I have to dodge strikes while on the bag

You look uninspired. 1 2 armpunch, hook with a lil snap. You can do way better

Some switches between boxing and kickboxing, like LeBanner. then he returns back to kickboxing stance. Makes sense for him due to his power

You must have a lot of kickboxing training under your belt. So changing the technique would do wonders imo. Like bodyweight into strikes, hip and weight. Not into each strikes, that's where the game comes into play.

Last edited by a moderator:
You must have a lot of kickboxing training under your belt. So changing the technique would do wonders imo. Like bodyweight into strikes, hip and weight. Not into each strikes, that's where the game come ls into play.
you realize @Frode Falch is the guy you challenged to fight before right?

Haha man you are a strange guy. I will give you that.

Back