Bags

koreanizm

Orange Belt
Reaction score
I need a recommended bag for carrying my GI, grappling shorts, ear guard, gloves, mouthpiece, etc. I was hoping to get some recommendation from you guys.

the csi/ringside slingbag should be a nice small bag that can hold all the stuff you mentioned. Might have to roll up your gi tho :p

Go to Academy. Find the cheapest duffel bag you can, then buy it. Enjoy.

I love my Pride FC Bag. It is very strudy and has lasted me for about 3 months so far and hasn't had one problem so far.

I've used a red Adidas bag for a few years but I just replaced it with a red Asics bag.

www.SSFgear.com

I have a big mesh bag...it makes everything dry quick, however they do get snaged easly.

I carry the biggest bag I can. That way I can just shove the gi, shorts, rashguards the works all in there. None of this folding it neatly crap.

I have a Under Armour Extra large team duffle built from ripstop ballistic nylon with a waterproof roll-out mat. Oversized pockets, including a wet-dry tunnel pocket. Heavy duty hardware with molded metal zippers. Size:30"x15"x16" It carries aevery thing I need.

Gothic_Coop said:
I have a Under Armour Extra large team duffle built from ripstop ballistic nylon with a waterproof roll-out mat. Oversized pockets, including a wet-dry tunnel pocket. Heavy duty hardware with molded metal zippers. Size:30"x15"x16" It carries aevery thing I need.

^^ I have this bag in the large size iand it is great. The large willhold a gi, raqshguard and a change of clothes. The pullout mat is really usefal as if the wet dry pocket. Hope this helps.

I have the Under Armour bag as well. Stinky/damp clothes go in the stinky pockets and I really dig the foldout ability. It holds everything I have, but I have a large. I'm thinking the XL would be great for holding EVERYTHING.

Unfortunatley I have to warn people to stay away from the bags made by Ringside, I am not sure wether the CSI bags are the same since they are the sister company to Ringside. I bought 2 of there gear bags over the summer, they were the boxing ones made with separate compartments for all your stuff. I bought one for my boxing instructor/friend and one for myself. Both of are bags fell completely apart. The zippers broke, the seems ripped, the handle came off. The moment we first got theese we knew they were not solid. It's to bad because the bags looked so great.
I want to stress that every other product I have gotten from Ringside and CSI have been top notch. It is well documented on here that I believe CSI's mma gloves and shinpads to be the best you can buy.

Any duffel bag will work. I just use a plain duffel bag from Eddie Bauer. Bombproof. LL Bean also has good basic bags. And you can get them monogrammed/personalized so nobody takes your bag by mistake.

jamison said:
Unfortunatley I have to warn people to stay away from the bags made by Ringside, I am not sure wether the CSI bags are the same since they are the sister company to Ringside. I bought 2 of there gear bags over the summer, they were the boxing ones made with separate compartments for all your stuff. I bought one for my boxing instructor/friend and one for myself. Both of are bags fell completely apart. The zippers broke, the seems ripped, the handle came off. The moment we first got theese we knew they were not solid. It's to bad because the bags looked so great.
I want to stress that every other product I have gotten from Ringside and CSI have been top notch. It is well documented on here that I believe CSI's mma gloves and shinpads to be the best you can buy.

I would call this a 'Man Bag' more than a gear bag.

Gothic_Coop said:
I would call this a 'Man Bag' more than a gear bag.
When you are lugging around multiple pairs of gloves, focus mitts, Thai pads, Shin pads, handwraps, jock, Gi, shirts, shorts, rasguard, mouthguard, waterbottle, etc..it's a must.

For everyone else, I can reccomend the gracieacademy duffell bag and the Koral gear bag.

haha crap... good thing the bag was part of a promotion when i got it for free heheh

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ThroughTheDakr
Back