Crime Bags of money found stashed in walls of Joel Osteen's church

God blessed him and put all that money there, and led people to find it. It's exactly what he preached about!

Who are you trying to fool? You got some stats to back up that claim?
LOL, yeah personal experience dealing with many. Most is a facade, a mask, a ritual taught to them. They don't believe shit about it, they go along with the theatre they've been taught.

Worse is when they'll then use it as some apparent moral high ground. LOL. Stats. Good one.

LOL, yeah personal experience dealing with many. Most is a facade, a mask, a ritual taught to them. They don't believe shit about it, they go along with the theatre they've been taught.

Worse is when they'll then use it as some apparent moral high ground. LOL. Stats. Good one.

I dont doubt your experince but there are about 5 billion Christians on the planet so your experince can hardly be representative.

This sends the wrong message about Christianity. Republicans and Christians need to hold him accountable if its true that the money was stolen
Sounds like it was carefully hidden

Osteen responds

Osteen needs to stop buying homes owned by former drug kingpins. I mean how else did that money end up there?

I say if people are dumb enough to give Joe Ovaltine their money, then he deserves it more than them.

I dont doubt your experince but there are about 5 billion Christians on the planet so your experince can hardly be representative.
I think deep down you know I'm right. The numbers would be staggering.

That's not to suggest there aren't authentic true believers like yourself anymore, I'm just quite certain most are fronting.

Have you seen the size of his house? It's obscene.

I think deep down you know I'm right. The numbers would be staggering.

That's not to suggest there aren't authentic true believers like yourself anymore, I'm just quite certain most are fronting.

I dont think that is true deep down BUT the evangelical faith would have the highst numbers by far as its theology is inherently narcissistic and shallow.

lmao @ the dumbasses that give that dude money.

Sounds like a Christian to me

Prosperity doctrine is a very American, capitalist, consumer product, although Calvinism and it's influence (specifically Calvin's defence of usury, unconditional election and how it inspired "justification by wealth") was imported from Europe.

It seems unlikely that Osteen himself would need to steal this money, the grift he’s running is massive in scale, this would be a pretty paltry and unnecessary crime for the head of the church. As for some middle manager, yeah, not a stretch to think somebody would act on the urge to sneak off with some loose cash if they got a hand on it. Given that it wasn’t recovered or removed back when it went missing, they could probably track the person who did it by termination date.

I’d think Osteen was directly involved if there was a pattern of missing cash under similar circumstances, but I haven’t heard anything about that.

Back