Badr hari vs rico venhooven

If Badr Hari beats Hesdy Gerges on 3rd of March then they will most likely promote a Rico Verhoeven vs. Badr Hari rematch.
Watching Hesdy, at this point, Bob Sapp might beat him.

The whole thing was put under the carpet. He might have gotten injured but I don't think it was as bad as they made it out to be, to the sadness of his beloved delusional fans.
Are you saying Hari isn't that good? I'm just getting into the sport, but I've heard for years he's one of the best ever.

Are you saying Hari isn't that good? I'm just getting into the sport, but I've heard for years he's one of the best ever.

Nothing to do with him being good or not. He has behavioural issues and a tendency to create drama when things aren't going his way, for example kicking a down opponent (Remy Bonjasky), smashing things backstage when unhappy with how something went or was scored, etc.

In the Rico fight he might have had his arm injured, but nothing has showed that it was broken like some people made it out to be.

He's a great fighter but an embarrassment to the sport considering his behaviour in the ring and outside of the ring.

Nothing to do with him being good or not. He has behavioural issues and a tendency to create drama when things aren't going his way, for example kicking a down opponent (Remy Bonjasky), smashing things backstage when unhappy with how something went or was scored, etc.

In the Rico fight he might have had his arm injured, but nothing has showed that it was broken like some people made it out to be.

He's a great fighter but an embarrassment to the sport considering his behaviour in the ring and outside of the ring.
Its hard for me to blame him.
His origins are from marocco the acceptable behavior over there are different then europeans and generally from the acceptable behavior in the westren world.
I am not racist (my mother family from marocco) but unfortunately most of the arabic world are not suitable yet to our culture.
I guess it will come but untill then we will see such behaviors.
*I am not trying to make any politically argument or offense someone and if do i am really sorry, its just my opinion*

His origins are from marocco the acceptable behavior over there are different then europeans and generally from the acceptable behavior in the westren world.
I am not racist (my mother family from marocco) but unfortunately most of the arabic world are not suitable yet to our culture.
*I am not trying to make any politically argument or offense someone and if do i am really sorry, its just my opinion*
Is Badrs behaviour acceptable in Morocco?

Hasn't Badr spent the majority of his life in holland? He was born there....

If you dont mind me asking where is your dads family from and did your family have troubles from the culture difference?

It dosent really matter...

I didnt meant it like how you repesnt it.
I meant that his historical issues and character will be different then what you expect from him.

This isn't related to some cultural misunderstanding, Badr has physically assaulted people numerous times. Coming across like a jerk in interviews/press is one thing but having multiple criminal charges against your name isn't something that can be put down to 'cultural differences'.

Honestly though rewatching the fight the way Hari is taking those bodykicks on his arm does clearly look like it has the potential to lead to an injury.

That injury was the best thing that could happen to him. He was gassing.

Badr had a chance to beat Rico in the first round...after that he knew he was on his way down.the injury was perfect timing for him.

This isn't related to some cultural misunderstanding, Badr has physically assaulted people numerous times. Coming across like a jerk in interviews/press is one thing but having multiple criminal charges against your name isn't something that can be put down to 'cultural differences'.

Yes it can be put down to cultural differences. Many minority cultures in England resort to a violence first outlook on life.

Some cultures are more violent than others

Yes it can be put down to cultural differences. Many minority cultures in England resort to a violence first outlook on life.

A criminal is a criminal regardless of the country. There's no country or government which tolerates physical violence on other civilians. If anything the penalties for such crimes are probably even harsher in Morocco than in The Netherlands. Technically there's still the death penalty in Morocco even though it hasn't been used in many years: https://www.deathpenaltyworldwide.org/country-search-post.cfm?country=Morocco

Back