Badr Hari made over $2Mil in his last fight!

No you miss the point. He had his pay +the prize for winning the tournament. Now "he is expecting PPV numbers", 2k ppv buys are somehow going to add 7mil AED to his pay? BS.

In soccer they get paid huge sums of money as their salary yes, not dependant on 2k PPV magically multiplying their pay.

You are missing the point.

Football clubs are bought for money laundring. Same goes for making Fight Nights like this one. They dont really care about the profits, since the real reason is to laundry some money.

Thats how the world works. And thats why it is POSSIBLE that Badr gets hist 2Mil.

You are missing the point.

Football clubs are bought for money laundring. Same goes for making Fight Nights like this one. They dont really care about the profits, since the real reason is to laundry some money.

Thats how the world works. And thats why it is POSSIBLE that Badr gets hist 2Mil.

No you are missing the point. I don't dispute some oil Sheik couldn't or wouldn't pay Badr 100million dollars if they wanted to. The reason/explanation from FB is BS. They'd pay him straight up not any hey we sold some hundreds of PPV so you get bonus millions for those.

I don't know about fighter pay, but the winner of the tournament gets 1,000,000 AED. Which is $ 272,264 to be exact

No you are missing the point. I don't dispute some oil Sheik couldn't or wouldn't pay Badr 100million dollars if they wanted to. The reason/explanation from FB is BS. They'd pay him straight up not any hey we sold some hundreds of PPV so you get bonus millions for those.

Maybe it has something to do with regulations and taxations, so those "bonuses" make 90% of his payday. Like when Etihad payed approx. $670Mil to Man City just to name their stadium "Etihad Stadium".

he has always denied that he has a social media acount, it's in his biography as well

Dont bother, even Badr stopped saying that he is not on social media as no one wants to believe it.
He said several times that he does not have any social media accounts like facebook/twitter/ instagram and so on. But for some reason people keep posting stuff he "said" on social media, like picking fights with French rappers on instagram and this kind of messages on Facebook.
I believe on this link here it was the third time he said that he is not on facebook adn it's kind of strange that the account is a verified one.
People just want to believe that b-sh*t even when he says that he does not even have an account.

Back