Badr hari just announced retirement :(

he has another hearing sometime close to the end of this month that he has to get thru with out being locked up before he goes to russia for Legends

anyone think he threw his last fight?

guy just sat there and got counted out [after looking like shit admittedly]

I am a big fan regardless :D

This rumour is not true, I just spoke to someone who is close to Badr. Badr will continue his kickboxing after the Legend-event. A statement about this false rumour will be made shortly.

Badr hasn't been relevant in a long time. He is a piece of trash.

he and lightning lee should have a "winner gets freedom" throwdown

Even if it is true or false - I don't really give two shits about Badr Hari - used to like him before his out of the ring antics.

He will end up being a small footnote in the illustrious history of kickboxing - could have been much more with the right attitude & hard work.

The rumour is bs. The moderator should close this topic or move it to wasteland

Good news. Sure he got very nice skills. But that person does not belong in the ring.

I love how it has come out that its a fake fb and the rumor has been shot down and people are still writing about it like its true!

I'm gonna miss him knocking heads off. Its alright though, I suppose kickboxing is on its way out anyway.

That facebook is fake as hell.

good news if true imo

bad representative for combatsports

my guess tho is that he keeps on fighting in the near future

lol if you have problem with criminals and crime you should consider not following any combat sports.

some of you would probably still support him if he would molest little children.

"He is juicing? Let him fight if that makes him better"

"He is a criminal? Let him fight , every fighter in the netherlands is criminal"

I dont understand some Kickboxing "fans".

Back