Badr Hari humbled by Graham

As much of an asshole as Hari is I do tend to think Remy milked that stomp for the DQ win.
That's debatable. He took a stomp to the head that was as clear as day. You don't get stomped on the head without taking any damage. He probably could have continued but now at a disadvantage after having been ahead in the fight. He made the right move.

Does this middle eastern guy have a lowlight video on YouTube? If so, I would like to see it

Definitely don't like him, and doesn't sound like a lot of people do either. I'm gonna search for one

Edit: Found it

Damn, spinning back kicks and liver shots seem to be his Achilles' heel.

Still funny af

Hari losing is probably one of my favourite things in combat sport. Not only because he's a shit person, but also because every time he fights these cretinous fans of his crawl from their holes and make him out to be this legendary champion. Let's be honest, he's lost nearly every big fight.

The first time he entered a qualifying GP, he got KO'd and his jaw broken. He was then miraculously given a spot in the last 16 and got KO'd again. There you could even say he was just trying to game the system, which is much more shameful. The first time he reached the final, he embarrassed the whole organisation by stomping his opponent and getting DQ'd. In the same month, he called MMA gay, challenged a dude and got KO'd again.He did then win the IS title by beating Schilt, but got KO'd again in the K-1 final, which was the real big prize. Half a year later, he loses his IS title as well by way of being retarded. Two fights later, he retires by sparking out a LHW, but returns a few months later anyway. The next time he's in a big fight, he talks shit about how Verhoeven doesn't compare to him or his contemporaries and, unsurprisingly, get TKO'd, but chances are he just gave up.

Why does this guy even have fans?

[/rant]
Say whatever about the guy but no one can deny he was the best talent in kickboxing that wasted by a shit brain.

Old but still hilarious..i think jail made Badr humbled..after his time he became more mature

Back