Badou Jack vs Adonis Stevenson May 19th in Toronto

Jack would possibly become my favorite fighter, if he came out to an ABBA song. I am thinking Voulesz Vous or Waterloo. If he is the underdog (havent checked odds), even "Take a Chance on Me" would be great.

So I wanna know? Is your wife on the game?

Nah, Stevenson KOs early and pretty easily in my opinion

I’ve doubted jack too many times in the past, he’ll beat Stephenson, I’m confident of that. We’ll have to Agree to disagree pal. Gonna be a great fight no matter what

Ticks reduced to $50 before fees Probably like $70 after taxes and fees

Ticketmaster rarely goes below $50 until the day of though

you mean for GRJ? gonna check it out now. Thanks for the look! I was thinking about calling the MGM itself on the day of, to see if it was I could get discounts at the box office

you mean for GRJ? gonna check it out now. Thanks for the look! I was thinking about calling the MGM itself on the day of, to see if it was I could get discounts at the box office
I think if you call them they will resale you for a cheaper price, and you also dont need to pay the $20 tax/fees

I think if you call them they will resale you for a cheaper price, and you also dont need to pay the $20 tax/fees

Yea, plus I got 7 people going with me, if I get tickets. So I am going to call MGM and see what I can do. Good idea?

also if stevenson beats Jack I'd say his resume is significantly better than Kovalevs despite the massive internet love for Kovalev his biggest win remains with an aging pascal.
Agree.

I love badou but he hangs in a little too much for a one hit killer like Stevenson.

I would bet jack over kovalev

Kovalev over Stevenson

And Stevenson over over jack.

Certain strains of fungus help me mentally. While others help me make money on fights.
Easy money boys!

I’ve doubted jack too many times in the past, he’ll beat Stephenson, I’m confident of that. We’ll have to Agree to disagree pal. Gonna be a great fight no matter what

Looking forward to it!

Apparently the ACC has been scaled down to 8000 for the event and more than 5000 tickets have been sold, and they’re going quickly. Who knows, I thought there might be 600-700 tops for this in Toronto.

Adonis Stevenson is so under rated. He has spent his entire career fighting in half empty arenas in Quebec, and the guy could have been one of the GOATs if he was promoted correctly.

Now that he is in his 40s, Badou Jack is probably going to take it (although I will be pulling for AS). I just wish he spent his prime years fighting on main cards against top level opposition.

I think jack by late stoppage.

I really hope this is what happens, Adonis is such a piece of shit.

Badou Jack better work the body early and often though. Get in inside of the left and just go to work.

Win or lose, I want Stevenson vs Kovalev next.

Back