Bader

GiTailor

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
I'm really disappointed in the UFC for not giving Bader a shot for the belt. No one more in the division deserves it more than him. Are the staff UFC scared that Bader might dominate everyone in the division? That's what I am thinking.

07_Ortiz_Bader.jpg

Hahahahh this is the funniest thread ever.

maybe if rashad knocks him out in the first round he'll get the next shot

I love the ominous nature of the thread title. Like "Bader is coming".

A name only spoken in hushed tones, Bader "destroyer of men"

In Maynard's case, he was passed over a title shot against Penn in favor of Frankie Edgar, despite having a longer win streak than Edgar and actually having a win over him.

Actually if I remember correctly Dana and Joe wanted Gray to face BJ at 112 but he said himself he wasn't ready for it so they then gave it to Frankie. Rest is history.

Jon Fitch and Gray Maynard both received the same treatment.

Fitch was passed over for title shot in favor of Josh Koscheck.

Yes, and it's discrimination. Bader deserves a shot, but the UFC are scared he will wipe out the division.

I'm really disappointed in the UFC for not giving Bader a shot for the belt. No one more in the division deserves it more than him. Are the staff UFC scared that Bader might dominate everyone in the division? That's what I am thinking.

I know you're trolling but you can't lose to Tito and fight for the title lol. Dana won't allow that shit, Tito would have a verbal field day if he won.

Why are people still saying Bader? It's spelled "worse", capitche?!

I think Master B deserves a shitle tot over Alex but let's get real, he isn't of championship quality. He's the type of guy that people fight to get hilight reel stuff.

I know him and DCs wrestling would negate eachother so itd end up being a stand up battle favoring baders hand and foot speed.

Bader isn't a great fight, he's boring and he should have lost to Davis.
Shows how awful the LHW division is currently when someone like Bader might get the next title shot

That being said, he matches up well with Rashad, someone who is coming of an injury and doesn't have the greatest chin, ring rust might be a factor for Rashad though I don't really believe the whole ring rust rubbish

Bader tried hard too, i like Gus but Bader should have gotten this.

Either they really want to recapture the Swedish market, or they just don't give a shit about Bader. UFC matchmaking has raised a few eyebrows, in the last year or so especially. I don't think Bader would beat either, but giving a titleshot to someone coming off a loss should not become common practice, FFS.

Yes, and it's discrimination. Bader deserves a shot, but the UFC are scared he will wipe out the division.

UFC are scared he will wipe out consciousness. They're right.

Guy is talented, but there are very few fighters who employ tactics as boring as Bader. The guy is a money back guaranteed sedative.

Back