News Bader Vs Nemkov - 21st August

These cards look a lot better when they're not getting local fighters to sell tickets. Prelims actually look like interesting competitive fights.
This is an awesome card, Championship fight in the main event and a solid main cars. Even the undercard looks good Tokov vs Gonzalez will be sweet, plus Lucas Brennan is always fun.

Lets just hope nobody drops from there to 2 weeka.

Weber Almeida vs Salim Mukhidonov has been added to the card, I like the recent matchmaking by Bellator, very sink or swim kind of.

Kimbel (3-2 MMA, 3-2 BMMA) will return to action for the first time since August 2019, when he takes on Chaka Worthy in a 140-pound catchweight bout Aug. 21 at Bellator 244 from Mohegan Sun Arena in Uncasville..

Amosov on the prelims... Bellator is a fucking clown show. Just burn the whole thing down. They're hopeless.

Amosov on the prelims... Bellator is a fucking clown show. Just burn the whole thing down. They're hopeless.

The only reason I can think of that's in any way reasonable is that he only has one fight left on his deal and he won't sign a new one.

Bellator should be hyping the shit out of Amasov. The guy is 23-0, very fun to watch, coming off the biggest victory of his career, and should be fighting for the title soon...yet he is buried in the prelims. To add injury to insult, Roy fucking Nelson is on the main card.

Hopefully Nemkov beats Bader, not digging the big fish small pond thing anymore. It’s a shame to see Amasov on the prelims after putting together some good wins. Maybe he’s trying to jump ship?

Something behind the scenes must have happened for Amosov to not only be stuck on the prelims, but also fighting a prospect in Lemminger. Perhaps he's looking to jump ship into the UFC?

If not, then what the hell? There's no way they would be putting Ruth on the prelims had he won.

Reactions: HHJ
This is event is stacked, for sure more excited about this event than UFC Fight Night. Just cant get my head around Amasov being in the Prelims, while Roy fucking Nelson is on the main card.

Back